Socal caregiver

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

Hola,

I am moving to the ranch full time this summer. I have 2 patients in the SD area that are gravely ill. I hate that I am leaving as they are dear friends from sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. If you have the room in your room to grow extra meds Please get in touch with me. I have never charged them a dime for their meds. Maybe i could give you some of my strains, or help in some design for your troubles. Suerte JK

doubletree

doubletree

good on ya for trying to make sure theyre well looked after. im sure someone local will be able to help out

J

Jalisco Kid

I got too many emails telling me I still put too much hope in man treating mankind well. I thought I might have gotten many emails mainly just to get some cuts. Well I bow to those who told me on the whole, people suck. But I will still go thru life thinking you get more then you give. But to those I gave I will stop giving. Suerte JK

dankworth

dankworth

Good luck. A little too far north. Hope you find someone.

nebulius

nebulius

Much respect JK! It's a roller coaster for the sick. First you get sick; medical bills add up, lose your job, file bankruptcy, loose insurance can't afford medicines, loose house, etc. Then wait for years fighting with SSD to get on disability and get back what you paid into. All while sicker than a dog.

I wish more folks would help support the truly sick that can't afford cannabis. I mean this is why voters approved SB420, to help the sick, but I think the majority of big ballin' cannabis clubs forget that.

I know what it is like to be in severe pain and have no income to afford cannabis for relief. I wish I could help ya, I really do. Once I get set up and on a regular harvest schedule, I am going to seek out someone in the area with a chronic illness and provide them with free cannabis.

Pay it forward, donate cannabis to the chronically ill. After all, it's no fun to smoke alone.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

^absolutely to all that. Reading JK's comments a while back on providing for hospice moved me to a similar path. A small side-benefit of finding someone in need to donate for, you get to feel really really good.

nuttso

nuttso

I have never charged them a dime for their meds.

But I will still go thru life thinking you get more then you give

Good to see there are still some people on this planet not trying to get rich and prostitute their soul to the money. I would help but i'm in europe bro.

J

Jalisco Kid

You can always help your fellow man. The joy in your heart after leaving those you help can not be explained in words. Even if it is just giving the guys on the freeway onramps your roaches. It is nice to lay down at night and look at the stars stoned knowing someone cares out there.
My comments were to the punk ass farmers who thing they are all that with the rooms I designed/made for them. Braging they did more then 50 units but can't offer a bud. But as you have heard me say in the past. Everyone is a killer grower till shit hits the fan. When a large room goes bad it goes bad quickly. Karma always has time for those who need to be bitten in the ass.

putembk

putembk

You can always help your fellow man. The joy in your heart after leaving those you help can not be explained in words. Even if it is just giving the guys on the freeway onramps your roaches. It is nice to lay down at night and look at the stars stoned knowing someone cares out there.
My comments were to the punk ass farmers who thing they are all that with the rooms I designed/made for them. Braging they did more then 50 units but can't offer a bud. But as you have heard me say in the past. Everyone is a killer grower till shit hits the fan. When a large room goes bad it goes bad quickly. Karma always has time for those who need to be bitten in the ass.

Ironic, my wife and I were talking just the other day and got to thinking about the gift of giving. We are enablers which means we feel the need to help others out. Seriously, I can't think of a single person giving me more than I have given them. Don't know why I guess I'm just weird that way. I always drive on a trip, pick up the tab at the bar and have helped with meds for people in need many times in the past. JK you are a good person and I wish there were more around like you..via con dios.

dankworth

dankworth

Maybe they need to become sick. Through suffering we learn compassion. Once you have solved your own problems, and squared your own shit away, it is time to think of others.
We are lucky to be the 1 out of 20 or so on the face of the earth that get to be American and enjoy this enhanced standard of living. Luckier yet to be on the west coast. Maybe some lose sight of how fortunate they really are.
I hope everybody that needs help developing their conscience further gets that help.

Edit- When I am not hella broke I like to kick primo nugs to gas station attendants. They could use the break more than most. It is like being Santa Claus when you can make someone's eyes light up like that. They do feel like someone gives a shit.

J

Jalisco Kid

I would like to thank a Farmer here that gave me a big ol bag of herb. It will be well received for sure. Suerte JK

Top Bottom