SoCal Custom Warehouse Grow Need Feed Back And Good Ideas. Also, What I am I missing?

• Thread starter SoCalGrower18
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SoCalGrower18

Finally,Finished! So.Cal Custom Built Warehouse Grow Need Feed Back And Good Ideas

20x20 Split Going Hydro. Ebb& Grow, room. 16 600 watts bulbs, Veg&Clone/Flower Room,Co2,Plumbing,3ton A/C, Everything is BRAND NEW:cash, Looking for some feed back and also some ideas! :rauch08: To all those doing the deed keep up the good work and stay safe. Peace.

Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 2
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 3
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 4
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 5
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 6
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 7
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 8
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 9
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 10
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 11
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 12
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 13
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 14
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 15
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 16
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 17
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 18
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 19
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 20
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 21
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 22
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 23
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 24
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 25
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 26
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 27
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 28
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 29
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 30
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 31
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 32
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 33
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 34
Socal custom warehouse grow need feed back and good ideas also what i am i missing 35
L

Lost

The hoods are a fail.. If your going warehouse, go vert.

:)

Everything else is sick :)

Where Ur MPB's at??

L

Lost

Sorry, been drinking.. Tact went out the window 4 posts ago, my appologies..

S

SoCalGrower18

Well, for now this will have to do. What type of hoods should I upgrade to?

S

SoCalGrower18

There are two types of hood HydroFarms Radiant 6, and UltraSun.

L

Lost

Hey, your going to do great, don't listen to me! The hoods are fine, but just hanging the lights vertically with no hood would be better for growing pound plus plants. I see the flood tables and that is a hood world so if thats how your going to rool your set. Checkout Current Cultures Undercurrent for an non-DIY vert setup that will yield better than your tables. The next step after that is a full custom MPB setup that can yield up to 2 pounds a plant with Kushes and up to 4 or 5 pounds with super dialede high yield sativas.

I would definately throw in a under current system in there with say 5-6 of your lights done vert just to compare yield. I know you will be shit yourself happy.. :)

L

Lost

BtW I could lose myself in that grow room for months, very nice :)

S

SoCalGrower18

Oh, Shit. Sorry, but I am not using Flood table. I got a Ebb & Grow 60 opt set up that not in the picture .. What do you think? Please more ideas on this project would help.

L

Lost

Oh shit.. Can you take the hoods back? You can still use say 1/3 of them for overhead lighting but I think if you ask around you will find the vert layouts much better. I don't want to unload my totally biased opinion before more people chime in and give their $.02

Like I saaid, im been drinking this evening and I could be talking out of turn :)

Edit, ebb and grow is ok, you can still grow some bushes/trees :)

S

SoCalGrower18

Sorry, But I am still a noob ;-( Need some great ideas to max my yield. Possible Strains: White Widow ( Green house Seeds), White Rhino ( Green House Seeds), Sweet tooth, Casey jones, and other available clones from oaksterdam

L

Lost

Casey and Blue dream are damn near worthless at the clubs.. Everyone and their brother grew it this season and the market is flodded.. At least in my neck of ther woods..

L

Lost

In socal people want OG, Kush, or Purple, Str8 from the buyers lips.. extra fun tickets for purple og kush, purple kush, purple og, ect... lol and if you call it "Private reseve" or "Platinum", you might get more funtickets.. lol..

T

Tsar21

First of all it looks great good job bro... 2 quick questions if i may? What is the size of your ceiling? What are u doin for Oder?

squarepusher

squarepusher

go vertical! i think all u need to do is hang it by the cord, cords are like $15 or so each.

for ebb and flow i believe vertical is good, but as lost mentioned, for SOG/Floodtables the hoods are nice.

S

Sway

Sorry, But I am still a noob ;-( Need some great ideas to max my yield. Possible Strains: White Widow ( Green house Seeds), White Rhino ( Green House Seeds), Sweet tooth, Casey jones, and other available clones from oaksterdam

Yea i would stay as far away from all those as possible.

Btw, you call yourself a newbie, so what makes u think diving into a setup this large is a good idea? Not trying to be a dick, but with large setups when things go wrong its extremely costly and u don't want to learn how to grow this plant on a huge setup. Large setups take years of experience to make it worth while and produce consistently good product that pays the bills. It would be smart to learn more about genetics and actually growing the plant first, then go big and make your millions.

but hey, diving in head first is another way to do it. Good luck.

Once again, not trying to be a dick.. Just my .02

S

socalsinner

Hey socal good luck with your grow op. When you say newbie ... how new do you mean? How many grows have you done and what methods? Dont be afraid to ask questions before starting up.

D

Dubwobble

Super pimped out... but it sounds like you have alot of experts watching this grow, willing to walk you through the vertical thing. Maybe try their way first.

Since you have the money to do it all right, you should spend the money on the strains that will fetch top dollar.

Go all OG Kush. Get seeds of the Larry or Tahoe from Cali Connect... in So-Cal you would kill it. If you do the OG well enough, you could prob. get someone to buy out your whole room everytime you crop out... basically "commission" your room.

I'll be watching and wishing you the best!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff

I will cry if you put anything from greenhouse seeds in a great room like yours...

if your struggling to find good genetics for the room send me a pm :)

H

hazeway

Looking fucking stellar!!! Living the dream right there, very nice setup. IMO I would switch out 2-3 of them 600's and pop in some 1000's and throw a bunch of haze's. Like SSH, Neville's Haze, MNS Mango Haze, Afghan Haze etc. All would be sick meds of the exotic kind! Besides that rock out man, your going for the gusto!

Top Bottom