Socal Cuts,new Member!

• Thread starter 87Strange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
87Strange

87Strange

GG#4 is available in norcal, just head to the biggest dispensaries and they carry legit cuts. For a good diesel, I think Allen Wrench is the hottest ticket right now. It's NYC Sour Diesel crossed with Trainwreck. Turns a beautiful purple at the end for some tops (depending if more tw than sour d).

GL hunting in socal, much tougher to get good cuts there.

that allen wrench sounds great though

R

River1904

@87Strange any luck finding some cuts.Im in So cal too tryin to source some myself...

87Strange

87Strange

@87Strange any luck finding some cuts.Im in So cal too tryin to source some myself...

Only running my sour bubbles from seed ATM but my friend has some strains he's been running for years.. Skywalker of..blue cheese sativa skunk version.. Purple bubba..sour og

87Strange

87Strange

I gave him a kens cut GDP I got from kens booth..he ran it about 5 times.. Not sure why he stopped the strain

Canman

Canman

Have you guys tried the crown collective in Mira Loma??? They have a clone wall. The bud is definitely worth my drive from CV. Have a good one. Canman

87Strange

87Strange

Have you guys tried the crown collective in Mira Loma??? They have a clone wall. The bud is definitely worth my drive from CV. Have a good one. Canman

have not been to a club in years actually,used to get many clones around orange county,funny thing is they had some of the same genetics in all clubs,probably from the same cloner... Holy Grail OG was one that was always sold out..

got a legit blue dream and banana OG in Inland empire

also got the shittiest genetics ive ever seen from a Riverside club called "chocolope" but this set of clones were far from elite and really discredits the strain's name.

87Strange

87Strange

googled the collective and the clones only say "clones 15 each"

Canman

Canman

Hey 87... I am gonna go down there this weekend so I'll get the rundown... They had this out of this world sour/lemon pheno in my last batch of bud 2 weeks ago. The sour tangie tasted like you just chomped down on a mouthful of lemonhead candies. Best sativa I've had in many years.. Their lemon indies taste like straight lemon gas funk. I'll ask them if their clones are from the same peeps as their weed and get a list of what they got.

87Strange

87Strange

Hey 87... I am gonna go down there this weekend so I'll get the rundown... They had this out of this world sour/lemon pheno in my last batch of bud 2 weeks ago. The sour tangie tasted like you just chomped down on a mouthful of lemonhead candies. Best sativa I've had in many years.. Their lemon indies taste like straight lemon gas funk. I'll ask them if their clones are from the same peeps as their weed and get a list of what they got.

that would be great!

most of the time when i would go to medical clubs,they would be selling clones they never even seen the flowers from..
i would always ask if they had any bud from their clones and the answer was always no.same with CL clone sellers.

C

cccplus

There's a couple places in LA Clones Queen, they have given me some really great clones, what they have told me was legit and got really good quality after harvest. CL, and other online places like that i would never trust, might have PM in genetics... Be careful!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Welcome bro. You will find what u are looking for here for sure.

Top Bottom