IMO the real Green Crack for sure. Enjoy the pics

1st set of pics: Cola Shots
2nd set of pics: Flushing "bathtub" :)
3rd pic: Dried Nug Shot

Green crack extreme
Green crack extreme 2
pura

pura

she sure it a beauty, how does she smoke?
hope you kept a cut around for me to work with ;)
nice work she yields quite well.

P

paulycali

she sure it a beauty, how does she smoke?
hope you kept a cut around for me to work with ;)
nice work she yields quite well.

Thanks bro! She smokes wonderfully. Nice yielder too! No veg time straight to flip topping once. 1 ounce per gallon of soil used. Wish i was able to keep a cut around. You know my shitty situation. I was down to minimal space. Not my place just my garden. I was able to keep a cut of the sour amnesia pheno #1 diesel dom. She's a beauty and smokes amazing to, Great taste abd smell and potency is off the wall. Trichomes galore. Pics of her coming soon. I still have access to this cut so i am not worried and you shouldnt be either. Not a problem. Thanks for stopping by and talk you later. Feel better bro

pura

pura

thanks for the good vibes
i forgot that SA #1 you had going...
can't wait to see her i bet she's a real treat
i just started some white fire- urkel diesel- and apothecary og kush
starting over sucks! Lol

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I really like the tub o crack shots

C

critical

thanks for the good vibes
i forgot that SA #1 you had going...
can't wait to see her i bet she's a real treat
i just started some white fire- urkel diesel- and apothecary og kush
starting over sucks! Lol

how do i go about geting apothecary seeds pal?

P

paulycali

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the feedback as well as the kind words. Time for a bath LOL! What a great way to flush. To easy. Gotta love it. Peace out farmers :)

TortureKill

TortureKill

Beautiful shots man, your plants are lovely. I had a sweet GC cut a couple years back. Lost it at some point.. I dont believe it was the Socal cut, as mine was more green, but the girl was def legit..

P

paulycali

Beautiful shots man, your plants are lovely. I had a sweet GC cut a couple years back. Lost it at some point.. I dont believe it was the Socal cut, as mine was more green, but the girl was def legit..

Thanks TortureKill i appreciate the kind words. GC pretty nice. Everyone seems to dig her. I wonder which cut is better. Any pics of your GC? Thanks for stopping by. See ya soon :)

phenotyper

phenotyper

Nice work paulycali! I used to grow a cut of green crack that I had pretty dialed, would pull 3-4oz per 3 gallon container. Mine was obtained in northern california, and seems slightly more indica dominant. I have pictures of them growing in my cannabis photography thread, and I have some nug shots on the first past of my bubba kush grow.

P

paulycali

Nice work paulycali! I used to grow a cut of green crack that I had pretty dialed, would pull 3-4oz per 3 gallon container. Mine was obtained in northern california, and seems slightly more indica dominant. I have pictures of them growing in my cannabis photography thread, and I have some nug shots on the first past of my bubba kush grow.

Thanks mang! That yield sounds about right. I got just about 2 ounces per plant from pretty much zero veg in 2 gallon pots. Transplant 24/0 for 24hrs then the flip. No veg really at all. Above average yielder for sure. Thanks for stopping by i will check out some of your pics :)

TortureKill

TortureKill

Heres some early flower shots. I had to harvest this girl last minute, emergency situation.
Wish I could have gotten some preharvest shots..

GCfull.jpg

GCside.jpg

GCclose.jpg

P

paulycali

Heres some early flower shots. I had to harvest this girl last minute, emergency situation.
Wish I could have gotten some preharvest shots..

GCfull.jpg

GCside.jpg

GCclose.jpg

Nice ladies for sure. Definetally not the same cut. Looks nice though. Any indoor shots of her? Maybe nug shots? Thanks TortureKill :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom