*** socal green crack***

• Thread starter paulycali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

torturekill's pic looks spot on to when i grew green crack outdoors.
Everything ive seen posted in this thread so far looks like cush to me

When you say cush your saying green cush aka green crack. Is that correct? Just wasn't sure what you meant. Thanks for stopping by Spicoli :)

TortureKill

TortureKill

Its always been Cush, or GC to me.. Ive heard there are a couple different cuts going around.. A TUNA ? Cut..?
Neways after grow the cut pictured above it was apparent where this one got its name..

P

paulycali

Its always been Cush, or GC to me.. Ive heard there are a couple different cuts going around.. A TUNA ? Cut..?
Neways after grow the cut pictured above it was apparent where this one got its name..

The TUNA! From CannaPharms. I thought thats an OG Kush hybrid. They are not the same then. Must be a different tuna. Theres been a cut floating around up there for a while now and its supposed to rival some of the best OG's around. Are we talking about the same tuna?

B

biggs

its called tuna cus it used to come packed in tuna can's. its nothing to do with the smell. from what i read, shit is pure fire.

P

paulycali

its called tuna cus it used to come packed in tuna can's. its nothing to do with the smell. from what i read, shit is pure fire.

Yep your right on with that. Tuna cans for sure. The smells when you cracked that can open must be amazing. Canned storage for absolute dankness LOL! :)

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

I love the gc! Never grown the socal cut.... but a great daytime smoke. That cut is deff a lil different from the cut floating around my area.... but looks similar and looks like fire non the less :) Beautiful pics!!!

TortureKill

TortureKill

The cut I grew, was a nice yielder. That plant pictured above was just over 6 ft tall, with a huge main cola. I didnt top her as I wanted to see what she would do. The above picture is early in flower, she filled out really nice and the flowers put on a nice swell and some really nice dark red hairs just before harvest. Flowers were absolutely covered in trichs. The trichome profile reminded me of the White Widow.

The buzz was sativa, made you want to get shit done and make shit happen, but left you too stoned to be productive. A very wild ride. Id like to get this back in the stable again. :cool0041:

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter

Wow Those are some nice looking buds

This year, I grew 2 types of what was spose to be Greencrack

one type didn't produce much but is great smoke.

The other is a great producer

Here is a bud I just trimed, still wet

Really up sativa high...sticky and stinky like cat piss (in a good way)Great stuff

Not sure its green crack though not nearly red enough

GCbud1024
P

paulycali

Wow Those are some nice looking buds

This year, I grew 2 types of what was spose to be Greencrack

one type didn't produce much but is great smoke.

The other is a great producer

Here is a bud I just trimed, still wet

Really up sativa high...sticky and stinky like cat piss (in a good way)Great stuff

Not sure its green crack though not nearly red enough

Thanks for sharing caregiverken and i appreciate the kind words. That bud your holding looks awesome. Great job on that for sure. Could be GC might not be. Maybe its catpiss like you said. I get a strain all the time around here thats called catpiss. That might just be what your holding. Who knows though. Anyway thanks for stopping by and have a happy growing of a day :)

sdog

sdog

I love me some gc and that looks like the real greencrack to me! good job on that batch bro. keep it up!

P

paulycali

LOL! Whats up sdog :)

Yeah thats for sure some real gc. That was my first run at the gc. Next time i decide to run them i should be able to dial them in a little bit better. I'll run these again for sure. Not sure when but defientaly worthy of growing out again. Everyone loves it.

Thanks for stopping sdog

Diggin that blue og concentrate for sure. Pretty dam good. Got me toasted :)

Have fun keep it real and see you in the threads

Peace out sdog!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

damn pauly now thats some crack I could get hooked on lol, she looks amazing, one of my favourite smokes the few times Iv'e been lucky to have her, I remember first time I smoked the real GC made my heart race like crazy!

great work bro!

P

paulycali

damn pauly now thats some crack I could get hooked on lol, she looks amazing, one of my favourite smokes the few times Iv'e been lucky to have her, I remember first time I smoked the real GC made my heart race like crazy!

great work bro!

Right on and thanks MitchyNugz. GC is a real nice smoke for sure. Hopefully you get the chance to run her again

E

ent

How long did you take her in those pics? I've been running a cut obtained in socal about 4 years ago and I really like it. My commercial buddies pull it at 7 but I take her almost to week 9. I once took her to 70 days that had an extended flush and some amazing colors came out.

http://i.invalid.com/VDZFN.jpg

http://i.invalid.com/ERXDV.jpg

http://i.invalid.com/fm6I3.jpg

P

paulycali

Nice looking gc for sure. I run mine to about 9 weeks. Can be taken earlier for sure. Your cut looks pretty much the same just some purple coloring due to colder temps than i run. I think we have the same cut

E

ent

I think the colors were more of a p or k def than the temps as I kept it in the 80s and supplement co2. I flushed and ran RO for the last 2 weeks and that's when the colors started to show. Here's a more typical bud.

http://i.invalid.com/58BGZ.jpg

http://i.invalid.com/9chtU.jpg

sdog

sdog

LOL! Whats up sdog :)

Yeah thats for sure some real gc. That was my first run at the gc. Next time i decide to run them i should be able to dial them in a little bit better. I'll run these again for sure. Not sure when but defientaly worthy of growing out again. Everyone loves it.

Thanks for stopping sdog

Diggin that blue og concentrate for sure. Pretty dam good. Got me toasted :)

Have fun keep it real and see you in the threads

Peace out sdog!

lol Hey buddy! first run? impressive! looks like you had experience with the gc, next run you'll probably pull even more weight. I'm glad you enjoyed that wax/budder its from one of my own crosses which was ultra blue romulan hit with a vigorous tahoe og kush male. I'm really excited to run the OGR WIFI and the other beans you gifted me with! I REALLY appreciate it bro and just cant wait to pop them. I'll keep you posted forsure.

see you around brotha! Keep it growin!

cant thank you enough for these genetics

Later Pcali

Top Bottom