Socal Kerosene Grow Diary

• Thread starter NJPBG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NJPBG

NJPBG

recently popped a riot seeds SoCal kerosene. Been excited to pop these only doing one for now just to see what I get. This is Matt riots attempt to remake sour diesel. Should be fire so let’s see what we get. I’ll post updates here.

She’s vegging under 400 real watts of blurple and a 4 bulb 2ft T5 fixture ATM. Running in amended organic soil straight water for vegand I’ll do some teas when flower time comes.

Hoping for a female on this one.

Socal kerosene grow diary 2
Socal kerosene grow diary
Socal kerosene grow diary 3
Socal kerosene grow diary 4

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm just waiting for the post where you say...it hermed on me...and seeded my whole grow...or you finish it and it's not worth a shit...same story over and over...Matt riot is a fat little piece of shit and so are his birdseeds.

Please don’t shit on this guys thread. Your problem is with riot seeds and not with the member trying to do his best in growing his own medicine. Have some respect, please.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I'm just waiting for the post where you say...it hermed on me...and seeded my whole grow...or you finish it and it's not worth a shit...same story over and over...Matt riot is a fat little piece of shit and so are his birdseeds.
Bro, cool your jets!! You have a problem with the dude take it to his house keep it out The Farm!!

NJPBG

NJPBG

Not worried about drama, some people love Matt some people hate Matt. I’ve seen some fire from his gear I have also seen herms from his gear. As with everyone’s gear. Some of the best elite cuts herm under shitty conditions... only time will tell. I do hope you’re wrong though she’s stinking up my veg tent so strong that I almost need a carbon filter lol

NJPBG

NJPBG

I would leave that top to see it in flower!:)Looks perfect for one main cola.

I think what I might end up doing is taking the top when I take clones a few weeks before flower. I have noticed the shoots don’t have the same mutation so I’d like to keep it going as long as I can because it throws 3 shoots at every node which is perfect for a mom

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry to get you two buggerers slappers flapping.

If you want to start your own thread and complain that’s fine. Just don’t post in someone else’s grow diary is all. We like to keep it civil here is all. Feel free to start your own thread though, I’m sure you’re not the only one with horror stories. I’ve heard a few myself.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Sorry to get you two buggerers slappers flapping.
Ahh, never heard that term before. I googled it, that sure is mighty rude of you!! @18B your nonsense is not needed on The Farm!!!!

NJPBG

NJPBG

Inspecting for signs of sex today and came across this. I will say this has been a fun grow so far and she is the most mutated plant I’ve ever had. I’ve seen photos of plants throwing popcorns in the center of the fan leaves, maybe that’s what I’m in for?

AD617B8F CD8B 4CE2 BCC3 1D0FFC791CA4
EC07EFCB 85EF 41F6 A256 6B585B1320B4

Top Bottom