SoCal Med Grower Hoping to Refine My Skill - Pics included!!!

• Thread starter Mr_Marley_Jim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr_Marley_Jim

Hello To the Farm! SoCal Med Grower Hoping to Refine My Skill - Pics included!!!

Good Day Farmers!

Finally got myself over here, hoping to get this hobby dialed in!

I'm currently working with 5x1000w HPS for flower, but they're all in different 5x5 tents... Not how I would like to be set up, but I just kept expanding after each harvest and this was how things developed, lol...

Anyways, I need to get into a different space so that I can start rockin some vertical lighting in a sealed enclosure... It's obviously the way to 'grow'...

I'll be around so hit me up!!!

Enjoy the show!

The first few pics are of this Cali Orange that's in week 7... I'm starting to flush these girls tonight...

Then there's a pic of my new Cali O momma, while her sister's were flowering this is what that beauty did...

Then I have a batch of some Sour Diesel going...

And Finally!!! Snagged some Cali Connection beans...

The beautiful seedling you see is an Alien OG

Socal med grower hoping to refine my skill   pics included
Socal med grower hoping to refine my skill   pics included 2
Socal med grower hoping to refine my skill   pics included 3
Socal med grower hoping to refine my skill   pics included 4
Socal med grower hoping to refine my skill   pics included 5
Socal med grower hoping to refine my skill   pics included 6
Socal med grower hoping to refine my skill   pics included 7
Socal med grower hoping to refine my skill   pics included 8
Socal med grower hoping to refine my skill   pics included 9
Socal med grower hoping to refine my skill   pics included 10
M

Mr_Marley_Jim

The pic of the Alien OG seedling was taken right after I topped 'her' (hopefully haha)...

Gonna be poppin a whole bunch more of the Cali Connection gear tonight!

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
That Cali-O looks DAAAAAAANK! Great job, man!

M

Mr_Marley_Jim

Thanks man!!!

Sorry for the shitty picture quality... I really need to get a new camera...

Any recommendations please feel free to put 'em up!!!

:bong-hits:

K

Kieserblade

Mr. Marley - My hats off to you brother! Your orange ladies are HOLY and will surely bless someone with a lot of love! A are you running co2 in your tents? And what is your yeild per plant? Organic?

Hare Krishna!

M

Mr_Marley_Jim

Kieserblade - Thank you brother! It's so awesome to finally share my garden with fellow farmers!!!

I am running CO2 - It's the black line that you see in pics 2&4...

Yield per plant with this style grow averages about an 1.5 ounces... I've got 3 ounces off of one of these beauties before though (5 gallon pot vs. these girls were all in 3 gallon pots)

My feed is mostly organic but I am using Advanced Nutrients Sensi Part A&B as my base..

Thank you again for your interest KB!

K

Kieserblade

I'm on my 2nd grow. 9 ladies in a 4x8x12 room. I know I need to add co2... thought about a co2 boost bucket, but seems a little unscientific becasue I can't measure ppms with out having to use a plastic analysis syringe. Do you mind sharing how you have your co2 set up?

C

Crippi

lookin good

nice setup . I am a newbie myself. Your pics are beautiful. Anyways wanted to ask where do you get your seeds safely?

M

Mr_Marley_Jim

Nor Cal Farmer - Thanks bro!!!

Kieserblade - My CO2 set up is pretty basic at this point... I have an environmental controller that measures temp and humidity, and when the temp hits 80 or when humidity hits 60%rh my exhaust fans kick on and clear out the tents... Whenever the exhaust fans aren't running the environmental controller runs my CO2 (only when lights are on), which is just a 20lb tank and a regulator releasing about 2.5 cf per hour (filling up 4 5x5 tents)... I don't have a ppm meter, I just tried to calculate my usage the best I could. CO2 is running about 75% of the time during the lights on cycle, and I go through 20lbs every week and a half.

Hare Krishna!

Crippi - Thanks for the nice words man, and welcome to the farm!! Suite #215 in Van Nuys has been taken care of my need for seed, lol... They're here on the farm too.

Thank you everyone for stopping by and all the kind words!

Latest posts

Top Bottom