Socks' garden pic dump thread

• Thread starter socks4free
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
socks4free

socks4free

Hey guys I have a tendency to take a shitload of pics of my plants so I will share some of the better pictures in this thread. I'll start off with pictures from this year's grow.

I currently have
2 afghan Kush females from regular seeds
3 Runtz clones
1 super skunk clone
And 5 auto quarter pounder x gorilla glue bag seed f2 plants atleast 4 are female the last one idk yet.

Socks garden pic dump thread
Socks garden pic dump thread 2
Socks garden pic dump thread 3
Socks garden pic dump thread 4
Socks garden pic dump thread 5
Socks garden pic dump thread 6
Socks garden pic dump thread 7
Socks garden pic dump thread 8
Socks garden pic dump thread 9
Socks garden pic dump thread 10
Socks garden pic dump thread 11
socks4free

socks4free

So recently I started reading into companion plants to grow alongside my girls. I had already known clovers fix nitrogen and had some white clovers naturally growing in my yard and have let them creep into my grow area. Well the last few days when walking my dog I've been bringing my phone with me and taking pictures of the different types of plants to see if anything growing naturally in my area was on the companion plant lists I saw. I ended up finding red clovers, yellow sweet clovers, white sweet clovers, hares foot clovers, and yarrow.

So I came back later on with a trowel and bucket and dug up some of each of those 5 plants and brought them back to my garden and spread them throughout. So now I have rosemary, sweet basil, 5 different types of clovers, yarrow, and I also bought some alfalfa seeds and spread those around a few days ago all of which benefit my marijuana plants in their own ways.

socks4free

socks4free

I finally was able to find some preflowers on the one plant I wasn't sure about but sadly it was a male so I pulled him out and put him in my compost pile before he could become a threat.

Also my stepfather ended up accidentally breaking two branches on one of my afghans lastnight at 2am stumbling around in the dark drunk. I was able to save one branch but the other was already past saving by the time I saw the damage this morning. Luckily they were branches near the bottom that I was contemplating removing already so losing the one branch was not a big deal.

Here are some pictures from earlier today

IMG 20230730 174105
IMG 20230730 173927
IMG 20230730 173923
IMG 20230730 174057
IMG 20230730 173913
IMG 20230730 174052
IMG 20230730 174041
IMG 20230730 174029
IMG 20230730 174013
IMG 20230730 173940
IMG 20230730 173929
socks4free

socks4free

Looking good!

2nd pic that Christmas tree looks amazing. 😁
Thank you! That is one of the afghans.

This is only my 4th season growing but ive learned a lot in that time. Looking back at some pics from my first couple seasons it's like night and day but I couldn't have gotten here without the help of people on this site!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Looking good socks! I don’t know how are you guys have budding plants this early. I know it’s good for back east. I don’t want to see mine start for another three weeks. I guess it’s just geography.

socks4free

socks4free

Looking good socks! I don’t know how are you guys have budding plants this early. I know it’s good for back east. I don’t want to see mine start for another three weeks. I guess it’s just geography.
Yeah im in the northeast, also I grow a few autos with my photoperiods as I don't have alot of room to dry my buds and this way i can stagger the harvest only having so much drying at one time.

socks4free

socks4free

Being in the northeast I also need to have my plants harvested earlier than.someone in the south does to avoid the cold wet transition into winter and the molds it brings.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Oh I know! I pull up a chair about September 21 and watch all the chaos that goes on back there! You really have to know your shit to get them through to the finish line! And a lot of luck!

socks4free

socks4free

I believe the larger of my two afghans is just Starting to. Flower. Just noticed it today when I was checking out my plants.

IMG 20230808 165152
IMG 20230808 165223
socks4free

socks4free

Measured the two tallest plants out of curiosity today the tallest is 8 foot tall and the 2ne tallest is 7 foot 3 inches.but I'm sure they will get bigger and one is just hitting stretch now

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Just make sure you think about the consequences before you get up past the second rung! In my line of work, I know a lot of people whose lives have been ruined by falls from ladders! Just be careful! Your plants are looking great! Flowering right along! Crunch time, dead ahead!👍

socks4free

socks4free

Just make sure you think about the consequences before you get up past the second rung! In my line of work, I know a lot of people whose lives have been ruined by falls from ladders! Just be careful! Your plants are looking great! Flowering right along! Crunch time, dead ahead!👍
Don't worry! I think about the consequences the entire time I do anything sketchy 😂doesn't usually stop me from doing it but it does make me anxious while doing it 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom