sodm's 600w 4x4 log

• Thread starter SonOfDaMourning
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

As u can assume im running a 600w hps yet with a sealed hood also cooled by a 6"blower w/ a carbon filter in-line, All this in a 4x4x7 tent. whewh! So now that thats out the way lets get to the strains being ran!

Everything here is on its 2nd run and this is make or break for them! They are,
g13/hazebx (kid twist)
Brx (sixstrings)
Og skywalker S1 (4 phenos)
UltimateRockstar
Sodms 600w 4x4 log

so this is about 4 days ago, the begining of 12/12.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Pheno 1 , is my fave so far, what type of smells are they giving off ? I cant wait for someone to invent "smell vision" lol Nice Grow...
The purple phenos are more complex yet not as aggressive considering theres a blue aspect to them which variates the lemon tones. The #2 imo is the most rounded but one of the #3/4(not sure yet) is what im seeing from others og skywalkers, a lemon pine with barely noticeable cedar undertone.

:p:):D:clown::cool: kickin in da corner son,yerrd!! what kinda serl ya growin in:woot:
Always a pleasure to have you along. Im in ffof infused with caps nute and root packs fed with jacks dynamic duo with liquid koolbloom as a booster.
look's like your LoCk'd N Loaded:watching:
Yeah i dont like posting in veg, it bores me unless its specific soo i like to skip to the good part!
Just 1 600w? Looking good.
Just 1 600w? Looking good.
Why you think i could fit two!?! Lol! Yeah just one. I ran this light in a 2x4 a few times with average results given the space and id figure why not attempt to double the yeild with the same expenses.
Nice work. Look forward to the flowering.

outwest
Thanks, im honored to have you take the time to drop in, cool!

forgot to mention that there are also 2 gals from cannaventures mothers mix in there so this should be fun! Im also playing with some colloidal silver in attemps to reverse the #2ogskywalker and hit all 4 phenos to further examine the line. Will be popping more seed in the next couple days! Slow motion!

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

The purple phenos are more complex yet not as aggressive considering theres a blue aspect to them which variates the lemon tones. The #2 imo is the most rounded but one of the #3/4(not sure yet) is what im seeing from others og skywalkers, a lemon pine with barely noticeable cedar undertone.

Always a pleasure to have you along. Im in ffof infused with caps nute and root packs fed with jacks dynamic duo with liquid koolbloom as a booster.

Yeah i dont like posting in veg, it bores me unless its specific soo i like to skip to the good part!

Why you think i could fit two!?! Lol! Yeah just one. I ran this light in a 2x4 a few times with average results given the space and id figure why not attempt to double the yeild with the same expenses.

Thanks, im honored to have you take the time to drop in, cool!

forgot to mention that there are also 2 gals from cannaventures mothers mix in there so this should be fun! Im also playing with some colloidal silver in attemps to reverse the #2ogskywalker and hit all 4 phenos to further examine the line. Will be popping more seed in the next couple days! Slow motion!

Lmfao that's wassup bro. Your giving me HOPE my set-up will smash! what bulbs you run bro? How many plants you put under that 600? Enjoying the show bro!

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Well my hood and digitsl ballast are from htgsupply so its nothing special, its no sunpulse or agro, lol! In the 2x4 i would run 14 maxed @3&1/2 feet, lol i know! I had a method, i would top 1-2 times and steak them within a 1'x1' foot space(sat doms) with a yeild of 9zips minus fluff. This run im gonna space them out but bush them up a bit more and gi them more room to breath so im starting with 12 in the 4x4.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Well my hood and digitsl ballast are from htgsupply so its nothing special, its no sunpulse or agro, lol! In the 2x4 i would run 14 maxed @3&1/2 feet, lol i know! I had a method, i would top 1-2 times and steak them within a 1'x1' foot space(sat doms) with a yeild of 9zips minus fluff. This run im gonna space them out but bush them up a bit more and gi them more room to breath so im starting with 12 in the 4x4.

Ok cool. Im going vertical. With extra t8 fixtures around the edges. You putting 12 so I'll stop at 8. 9 Zebras ain't bad at all bro. If i can get that it'll be a Very Positive push! Happy New Year fellas!

sixstring

sixstring

Idk man i change mine at 6 mo cause they never get a break.i did well over half my room yesterday and I'm planning to finish today when I'm done at the hosp, but i notice a huge difference in brightness and color just from one side to the other. But if your using a cheap bulb these digilux r prolly brighter cause they r 92,000 lumen out 5he box :) think the ushio are 95,000

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

What you think is better the agro, sunpulse or digilux?

Top Bottom