Sog: 10 Plants In A 4x4

• Thread starter Uckemfup
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MidwestToker

MidwestToker

12, 9 liter pots of coir vegged 25 days. 600 watt HPS in a 4x4.
DSCN0667
DSCN0668
DSCN0669
DSCN0671

30 ounces dried and cured

Uckemfup

Uckemfup

Little to no veg time. Ive seen as many as 4 plants per sqft
I read sum where that plants benefit a lot more if you give them a bit more veg time to dev roots but I admit, I would have flowered them at 3-4 weeks if this hadn’t been my first SOG attempt.

Uckemfup

Uckemfup

It kind of confuses me how he maintains it in that type of space with that kind of ground cover. I guess part of it is my back but it still seems difficult. I grew 8 in a 10x5 and not one bit of room once in flower. I'm thinking of moving to a 10x10 just so I can walk around and work on each girl easily.
It’s a 4x8 that I only use one side of because I’m only working with one light rn sooo...but it’s still a pain in the ass.

gwheels

gwheels

If you had small enough pots 16 is a sog in a 4 x 4. 1 cola each...1 iz each. 1 pound with a 2 week veg. 3 weeks max. Topping is not necessary but i would only do that with a 16 plant watering system.

Uckemfup

Uckemfup

Don’t buy any seeds from Single Seed Centre at https://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com. They gave me 4 green crack seeds as a gift with my order, although they had no reputable company or genetic breeder name attached to them, I planted them with 6 other well selected seeds from Barney’s Farm, 00 Seeds, etc. all 4 green crack seeds turned hermie two months in to grow, one month into flower. I found open pollen sacks hidden inside a otherwise normal looking beautiful plant today and flipped my shit. Their feminization method must involve hermie seeds. I’m pissed.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Don’t buy any seeds from Single Seed Centre at https://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com. They gave me 4 green crack seeds as a gift with my order, although they had no reputable company or genetic breeder name attached to them, I planted them with 6 other well selected seeds from Barney’s Farm, 00 Seeds, etc. all 4 green crack seeds turned hermie two months in to grow, one month into flower. I found open pollen sacks hidden inside a otherwise normal looking beautiful plant today and flipped my shit. Their feminization method must involve hermie seeds. I’m pissed.View attachment 803362
Thats sucks... I have 2 friends that love that place. I think 1 bud is waiting on beans now

Uckemfup

Uckemfup

The other plants looks amazing. Maybe no pollen reached them even though they were side by side in the tent (I’m probably just telling myself that so I don’t get so pissd rn).

Latest posts

Top Bottom