Sog Advice Required.

• Thread starter superskunk4u
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superskunk4u

superskunk4u

Hi all you Happy farmers,

I'm looking to wet my feet in the sog method I would be using a 1x1x2m grow tent with 600w MH for veg & 600w HPS for flower in a coco coir-peat/perlite mix of a ratio of 60:40 perlite. Now my question to you is what would the max number of plants you would pack in there without affecting the overall quality and yield come harvest ( yep I want the best of both worlds out of that small space lol). and what would the most effective set up be for this method of grow? thanks in advance for your input its much appreciated.

Last edited:
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hi all you Happy farmers,

I'm looking to wet my feet in the sog method I would be using a 1x1x2 grow tent with 600w MH for veg & 600w HPS for flower in a coco coir-peat/perlite mix of a ratio of 60:40 perlite. Now my question to you is what would the max number of plants you would pack in there without affecting the overall quality and yield come harvest ( yep I want the best of both worlds out of that small space lol). and what would the most effective set up be for this method of grow? thanks in advance for your input its much appreciated.
A 1x1x2 tent? Feet?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
My bad that would be meters
You can do 9×2g or 16×1g pots very nicely.... i run up to 36 in a 5x5x7 foot tent... 49 if im doing 1g pots. Its all preference and your ability. Youll see what i mean after a couple sogs. Its a timing/cloning thing and your ability to spot pests/males/dry spots quick

superskunk4u

superskunk4u

You can do 9×2g or 16×1g pots very nicely.... i run up to 36 in a 5x5x7 foot tent... 49 if im doing 1g pots. Its all preference and your ability. Youll see what i mean after a couple sogs. Its a timing/cloning thing and your ability to spot pests/males/dry spots quick
US or IMP gal are you referring to ??

superskunk4u

superskunk4u

If its not in mm,m,ml,l,g or kg I need a convertor lol

superskunk4u

superskunk4u

US... 2=1.67 i think ... i use #2 pots but i dont fill them up all the way. If you use square 1g pots i bet you can fit 25 in there no problem.
Thanks for that, yeah I would like to use square pots make the most of the space but would 25 impact the yield too much ?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Thanks for that, yeah I would like to use square pots make the most of the space but would 25 impact the yield too much ?
No because youre going to flip early and instead of a bushly plant youre gonna have 25 colas.. or whatever amount of pots you run... youll love trimming too.. way easier. I posted in this forum.. you can find pics of one of my tents.

superskunk4u

superskunk4u

No because youre going to flip early and instead of a bushly plant youre gonna have 25 colas.. or whatever amount of pots you run... youll love trimming too.. way easier. I posted in this forum.. you can find pics of one of my tents.
Cheers for the advice mate.

Top Bottom