sog methods

• Thread starter Greenup
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gudkarma

very impressive audius.

i'd say, if you want to be a successful gardener, it's all work.

i work in my garden EVERY day for at least an hour... i take it seriously. if i am not in the garden on a particular day, i am taking cuts, cleaning the cloner, washing buckets, researching strains, comparing nutes, etc.

this summer was my first SOG experiment with 35 cuts in one gallon pots (soil)... yeilding up to 1/2 zip per plant.

i was so impressed with the grow i built a 8x10 room in my garage to house three ebb and flow tables, light movers, proper intake & venting, & more...

SOG isnt about take a few cuts an letting them grow out. it's about taking cuts on a schedule and having plants at all the stages of the life/flower cycle.

when i ran 6 DWC buckets i was working too hard every night.

very impressive result with DWC. no doubt... but lots of cleaning, water changes, and work.

ebb & flow, what some farmers call the lazy man's hydro, is much less labor intensive but still requires work to get results.

spacing : in one 3x2 ebb & flow tray, using 6"x6"x6" pots, i can get 24 plants easy. at any one time i have 75 plants in flower, 45 in the cloner, and 12 mothers producing cuts.

you definitely NEED to read the thread in that link i sent you. go over it twice.

research & ask more specific questions here... there's plenty of good, knowledgable, people here with the experience to help you.

i can't give you all the knowledge... you have to research, practice, experiment, and do it.

~karma

TripSoup

TripSoup

hello all I was trying to get an idea on how to do a sog setup with a 4x4 tent using a 1000hps. I would like to pull a pound a month if possible but I think I will need more to this setup than just one tent can anyone help me out?

Thanks all
You would need to split the table and finish half every month, and never clean, or settle for every other month, fill it in I'd say 8x8 plants, for 64 total, every other month with some lights and love you should average out you lb a month.

TripSoup

TripSoup

very impressive audius.

i'd say, if you want to be a successful gardener, it's all work.

i work in my garden EVERY day for at least an hour... i take it seriously. if i am not in the garden on a particular day, i am taking cuts, cleaning the cloner, washing buckets, researching strains, comparing nutes, etc.

this summer was my first SOG experiment with 35 cuts in one gallon pots (soil)... yeilding up to 1/2 zip per plant.

i was so impressed with the grow i built a 8x10 room in my garage to house three ebb and flow tables, light movers, proper intake & venting, & more...

SOG isnt about take a few cuts an letting them grow out. it's about taking cuts on a schedule and having plants at all the stages of the life/flower cycle.

when i ran 6 DWC buckets i was working too hard every night.

very impressive result with DWC. no doubt... but lots of cleaning, water changes, and work.

ebb & flow, what some farmers call the lazy man's hydro, is much less labor intensive but still requires work to get results.

spacing : in one 3x2 ebb & flow tray, using 6"x6"x6" pots, i can get 24 plants easy. at any one time i have 75 plants in flower, 45 in the cloner, and 12 mothers producing cuts.

you definitely NEED to read the thread in that link i sent you. go over it twice.

research & ask more specific questions here... there's plenty of good, knowledgable, people here with the experience to help you.

i can't give you all the knowledge... you have to research, practice, experiment, and do it.

~karma
what is your opinion, I have 3 3x3 id tables and was thinking about building a box 5'x12'x8'. I want to have all tables in a row, access from each side, the question is, should I enclose it, or just leave it open in the area I would have it, I want to enclose it, but how hard will it be to control humidity? I have a 5x5 tent, but 108 plants are going to transpire, A LOT I'd think, so I'm wondering if you have any input

Latest posts

Top Bottom