Sog Tutorial

• Thread starter dorjewright
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kansabis

Best method for sog is this,get a mother plant,take lots of clones,short veg time in small pots,don't train or bush em out,goal is lots of big single cola plants,as many as you can fit in your space. Not a tutorial but hope it helped at least a little,prolly not at all though lol

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Best method for sog is this,get a mother plant,take lots of clones,short veg time in small pots,don't train or bush em out,goal is lots of big single cola plants,as many as you can fit in your space. Not a tutorial but hope it helped at least a little,prolly not at all though lol
Pretty much hit the nail you should probly have flood tables i used to use 2 gal pots of promix (coco would kill it) about 10 x10 per 2 600 parabolic hoods 6 lights a table ( made out of 2x4s and tarps with flex seal or silicone on the corners i ran sensi a and b for ease of not really having to monitor ph key is to shave up them legs and have walk ways for spraying and shit tons and i mean shit tons of air movement and dehumidifiers . biggest issues is spraying and making sure everything gets watered properly hand watering sucks

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Love sogs...all i do... this one is seed but clone is what you want

A 5x5 space has room for 36 x 2g pots or 49 x 1g pots
Watch for dry spots around your vents and train your sides
I dont do veg nutes
You need air volume in flower and keep rh around 30 late

IMG 20171228 174820 848

Latest posts

Top Bottom