SOG what? of my strains?

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ever after

Ever after

Ace's purple pakistani CHITRAL KUSH with purple tricombs or sandstorm with red or purple tricombs or white og 2.0????

for some reason im leaning toward the white og 2.0 because it is an og and i could probably veg for a week in 1 gallon pots and flower the white og 2.0 after 1 week of veg

while the pakistani strain or the sandstorm that are almost identical besides the sandstorm has marocco in it giving the hash a more red hue compaired to my purple paki chitral kush with its purple pinkish color

------ been hearing the pakistani strains give some super dank hash and a great indica while the veg period is long as in its a slow vegging plant and says so from the breeder

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Ace's purple pakistani CHITRAL KUSH with purple tricombs or sandstorm with red or purple tricombs or white og 2.0????

for some reason im leaning toward the white og 2.0 because it is an og and i could probably veg for a week in 1 gallon pots and flower the white og 2.0 after 1 week of veg

while the pakistani strain or the sandstorm that are almost identical besides the sandstorm has marocco in it giving the hash a more red hue compaired to my purple paki chitral kush with its purple pinkish color

------ been hearing the pakistani strains give some super dank hash and a great indica while the veg period is long as in its a slow vegging plant and says so from the breeder

Now you're talking. SOG rocks. An ideal plant can be flipped at 8"-10" finish at 18"-24" and yield an oscar plus. As long as the strain isn't super wily or pathetic yielding, most strains can work in this fashion. Be careful mixing strains of different height. The shorter strain will not get the light it needs and not produce to it's quality or capacity, as the light height will always be set to the taller plant.

Unfortunately I don't have any experience with the strains you mention, but hopefully my experience can serve somewhat as a guide. Good luck!

outwest

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

DO NOT go with the purple paki strain if yield is more important then bag appeal because purple strains are notorious for vegging slow which will most likely yield less if you don't veg long enough. Also, considering that your growing SOG style a long veg would kinda nullify the point of a quick veg SOG grow.

I don't have any experience with those particular strains, but the white og sounds great, good luck.

Top Bottom