Soil Beds

• Thread starter bringtahoetreez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

hell yeah, I wanna rock indoor soil beds, if I only had space :(

Cj, how long do you veg and what kind of yield per light (average) if you dont mind sharing?

gotta get me some geopots next year!!

Cjgrow

Cjgrow

I'm still dialing it as this was my first round @lex0415 this round was a bunch of different seed plants that were very unhealthy when I transplanted them. Vegged them for 2 weeks till they were healthy and flipped. Yeild per light I'm not sure on yet, what I have found tho is single plants seem to yeild with same space more versus pots just based on my observations.

This next round I'm about to start in a couple week I'm running a a bunch of animal cookies, forums cookies, ogeisel and 1 of some random strains(fireog/gg4). Goal is to do around 12 plants per light, one week veg in the beds. Clones are in cups vegging right now, probably be around 8in when I throw them into the beds. Eventually I'm thinking 16 per light with clones that are basically just rooted.

MrBlazington

MrBlazington

Thats an awesome thred here! Im currently growing in 3 40 gal contaiers. Anyone use the s.o.g method with more then 10plants per pot? Have one 40gal contaier with 25. Seedlings in it. Sorta a experimental grow.

MrBlazington

MrBlazington

Thats an awesome thred here! Im currently growing in 3 40 gal contaiers. Anyone use the s.o.g method with more then 10plants per pot? Have one 40gal contaier with 25. Seedlings in it. Sorta a experimental grow.
CAM01056

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Not using seedlings, brother. Sexed plants, yes, but unsexed plants? I wouldn't dedicate the space.

MrBlazington

MrBlazington

Yea growing from seed poses obviouse risks, males, molds, mites. Never has a problem with cut male plants root rotting. Herd about it, but luckily never experienced it. This harvest will hopefully yeild 8+ lbs.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Males, yes, but molds and mites, no more so than growing from clones IME. I wouldn't see the roots decomposing as a problem, that's simply becoming part of the soil food web. Mostly my perspective is from a ROI (return on investement). It looks like those are inside a tent, and in my experience growing inside SOG is an excellent method (especially if you have a bad back like I do). However, you're paying for all that electricity so, again in my opinion, it's a waste of space and time to grow out males in that scenario. Outside? Ain't no thang, I'm growing out some males for beanage. But I spend no money on harvesting the sunlight.

MrBlazington

MrBlazington

Yea love growing outdoors, but its not exactly legal where i live. S indoor growing is the way to go. Nothing wrong with a nice seed crop. Makes for interesting strains later on.

Top Bottom