Soil For Autos In A Tent

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

I was going to use 30% perlite and 70% organic potting soil (without ferts).

And I got some of that dolomite lime because i shop impulsivly

if you were putting autos in a 3 gallon pot what else would you do to that dirt to make the grow as good as it can be. I would rather do it right.

thanks

gwheels

gwheels

I got some pro-mix organic soil and a premade potting soil that has perlite and a growth supplement called mycorrhizae.

I will make some pots with each soil to see what happens. :) In less than 6 weeks my hidden basement growroom with the 4 x 4 tent will be fully operational.

katelyn

katelyn

I got some pro-mix organic soil and a premade potting soil that has perlite and a growth supplement called mycorrhizae.

I will make some pots with each soil to see what happens. :) In less than 6 weeks my hidden basement growroom with the 4 x 4 tent will be fully operational.
Not much experience with autos but ill follow your post!

katelyn

katelyn

Actually have some autos that i thought were regular old seed and they are just planted in regular old scotts hyponex dirt and they r booming preatty decent. Ive used the soil for 3 grows and never a problem

S

Slownickel

The dolomite will plug up the soil and not give you enough calcium. Don't apply magnesium to a soil. Not good. Plugs the soil up tight.

Use calcium carbonate, maybe some bone meal. Depending on your final mix, you should dial it in tight with a good soil analysis so you get the perfect balance before you plant as well as a road map for the rest of your grow.

Top Bottom