Soil Help!

• Thread starter Thatoneguy43
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Thatoneguy43

Hello all! I need some info on a topic I have not yet run into growing in the past. I have been growing 3 Super Skunk Reg plants and have run into the terrifying realization that one of plants was a male. These plants are almost 2 months old. Not always the worst but this season I’m growing outdoor for bud, not seeds. I cut the plant at the lowest point and threw it in compost and removed the root ball and flipped the soil and removed the most of the left over roots. I have a White Widow Fem plant almost 3.5 weeks old that is ready to go outside, so I transplanted it into the recycled soil. There is very little roots left in soil and a decent amount of soil not yet reached by the root ball of the old plant. My question is will this cause any issues at all re using soil??

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Hello all! I need some info on a topic I have not yet run into growing in the past. I have been growing 3 Super Skunk Reg plants and have run into the terrifying realization that one of plants was a male. These plants are almost 2 months old. Not always the worst but this season I’m growing outdoor for bud, not seeds. I cut the plant at the lowest point and threw it in compost and removed the root ball and flipped the soil and removed the most of the left over roots. I have a White Widow Fem plant almost 3.5 weeks old that is ready to go outside, so I transplanted it into the recycled soil. There is very little roots left in soil and a decent amount of soil not yet reached by the root ball of the old plant. My question is will this cause any issues at all re using soil??

Fucking canabalistic

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

no is the answer,outside all soil is reused if you think about it,if you havent yet transplanted into hole,dig a little extra deep and throw a mess of compost in the hole,make it about 3in thick,cover with another 2 in soil and set your transplant in a rock on my friend

Top Bottom