soil ideas??

• Thread starter ganja_guy52
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

ganja_guy52

jus harvested, ready for the little ones to go into flower here in a couple weeks, but im gonna put them in 5 gal. buckets, and i need/want any and all soil ideas, i was thinkin' sum kind of sunshine soil w/ perlite??

oh yea im a very cheap bastard, so the less money the better:)

osidecannabis

osidecannabis

this i what i have been using for years, works great. use with root pots and your results will be mad

our mix for 1 batch
4 cuft gen hydro coco coir
4 cuft chunky perlite
50 lbs organic compost, found here
1.5 cuft ff ocean forest
2 cuft ff happy frog
3/4 cup bone meal from eb stone organics
3/4 cup blood meal from eb stone organics
1 cup ultra bloom from eb stone organics
1/2 hydrated lime
3/4 dolomite lime

M

mrbong73

Check with your local nursery. See what they have in the way of premium potting soil. Shouldn't be more than $10-15 per bag at the very most.
Don't waste your money on the grow store brands.
Maybe get a premixed organic flower fertilizer to mix in.
My opinion.
mrb

M

mrbong73

this i what i have been using for years, works great. use with root pots and your results will be mad

our mix for 1 batch
4 cuft gen hydro coco coir
4 cuft chunky perlite
50 lbs organic compost, found here
1.5 cuft ff ocean forest
2 cuft ff happy frog
3/4 cup bone meal from eb stone organics
3/4 cup blood meal from eb stone organics
1 cup ultra bloom from eb stone organics
1/2 hydrated lime
3/4 dolomite lime

oside:
Looks like a good mix. Have you tried the Agrowinn products. They are local in your area as well. The Redworm looks good too though. Thanks for the link.

G

ganja_guy52

thanx yall. i dnt knw if it makes a diff but im doing at most 8 bitches, in a 6x8 w/ a thouy, and also i want to utilize the sun this summer so is ok to veg in sunlight for the day than toss"em in my room at night or wud they herm up on me??

G

ganja_guy52

sumthing big i left out(damn kush blunt), but um i think i might have had root aphids my last grow so whatever i can mix w/ the soil to prevent any mis-haps, they fucked my plants up pretty bad.

M

mrbong73

thanx yall. i dnt knw if it makes a diff but im doing at most 8 bitches, in a 6x8 w/ a thouy, and also i want to utilize the sun this summer so is ok to veg in sunlight for the day than toss"em in my room at night or wud they herm up on me??

I veg outside all year long. bring em out in the morning and back in the tent when the sun goes down. No problems at all.
Can't do that with flower because I run the lights at night.
mrb

Blaze

Blaze

Root aphids a more something you see in hempy buckets or coco. I have never known a person who grows in organic soil to get them or ever encountered them in an outdoor grow.

Top Bottom