soil mix ques??

• Thread starter kindindy123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kindindy123

I decided to try a diff mix of soil,i was using mirical grow there organic version moister control potting soil,, mix was portions of each approx, mg-soil,worm castings,cup & 1/2 dolomitic,good portion of perlite,mycorizene fungi,the npk of mirical,0.14-0.07-0.05,witch i thought was next to nothing,in veg I use this mix with fish ferts,works great,then into flower the mix,bat guano after 10 days then kinda read the leaves to tell me if they are hungry i water by weight,let them dry out real well,thought this was problem, over water, ph prob, too wet not issue. I use a brix to tell how healthy they are, and to also feed,leaves seem to start to yellow at margins,then die off pics say a million but none available will try, thanks

G

Guano

Miracle grow is not organic.I can't understand the rest of your page long sentence/question.Take a minute & write legible,punctuated complete sentences and I'll be glad to help you if possible.Enjoy your day

hubcap

hubcap

i think, guano, imma go out on a limb here...
i think he was informing us, simply, of what he uses in his mix.
and i agree, got all them good ingredients going into subpar, at best, soil.

i smoked this morning so 'i speak jive'

:afroweed:

G

Guano

Lost an hour sleep an my brains not in gear hub,thanks for translating

C

cway

I decided to try a diff mix of soil,i was using mirical grow there organic version moister control potting soil,, mix was portions of each approx, mg-soil,worm castings,cup & 1/2 dolomitic,good portion of perlite,mycorizene fungi,the npk of mirical,0.14-0.07-0.05,witch i thought was next to nothing,in veg I use this mix with fish ferts,works great,then into flower the mix,bat guano after 10 days then kinda read the leaves to tell me if they are hungry i water by weight,let them dry out real well,thought this was problem, over water, ph prob, too wet not issue. I use a brix to tell how healthy they are, and to also feed,leaves seem to start to yellow at margins,then die off pics say a million but none available will try, thanks

If what your saying is a questoin then here is my answer.

I think that you could save some $$, and getter better results with your Mix but minus Miracle Grow add Peat or Coir... Rest of mix sounds great but make sure your Lime is at about 2 tbs per Gallon of mix.

Now if your post was a statement then heres my reply

Im surprised you get good results with Miracle grow organic as my rubber slipper is more organic than that stuff ( No offense intended ) Save some $$$ and check out the " Post your Organic Soil Mix " thread on in this Forum... Miracle grow is expensive for what you get, You can get Peat, Coir alot cheaper..

Peace Man hope this helps. :rasta:

Top Bottom