soil mixes

• Thread starter gmcjr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gmcjr

Hey guys Im just wondering what I shold use ? Pro mix with worm castings or fox farm ocean forest & light warrior ? Any insite would be GREAT !!!:confused0054::confused0054::confused0054:

nuttso

nuttso

type in the search supersoil. i'm gonna try subcools version with a few tweaks

G

Gene Bean

I have a mix that I Love

This has worked with great results in the last 2 and current grow for me. The plants seem to establish a really good rootbase pretty quickly and you do not need to add any additional beneficials ar anything and it is a well rounded mix with a lot of textures and it drains very well.

In a ratio of 3:2:1 I mix:
Fox Farm soil conditioner(yellow square bale shaped bag), 3 parts (kinda 'barky' looking-its OK-full of myco bennies)
Botanicares ready gro-aeration formula, 2 parts (a good mix of mediums and bennies)
Worm Castings, 1 part (duh, right?, lol..magic stuff)

These should be available at the local shop or easy to find if not...

It of course does not matter what size container you use to scoop with as long as it is the same for all 3 ingredients(I use an old 2 qt tupperware container and and old garbage can t mix it in). This is easy to mix in small batches and I have seen plants really take off within a couple days after transplant as if the hadn't been moved at all!

Good Luck!!!
GB :smiley_joint:

Top Bottom