Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Coco is the best choice IMO

Tex

F

Finalopagus

oh, mediums hydroton IMO

systems DWC all the way, and any hydro will be faster

humm... i use that word wrong (mediums) in hydro the medium is water in soil the medium is soil. For your question and how TX and I see it what "holds" the plant in the water is the medium err coco, hydroton, rockwool, soilless but these are all hydro.

S

saffron

ive grown in soil and enjoyed it ,nice soil sum bat poo,organic feed and my diesel was loving it ,,but due to a change in circumstances i had to stop this was after 10 plus years of loving n caring for my babys,,,but im back and this time im trying iws bubbler system so will let u kno what i think when ive tried this way,im after some 1 who has grown in iws bubbler for some advice

S

smokestack23

Depends on a lot of factors including but not limited to your skill level, investment capital, time you can commit to maintenance...

Hydro (mediumless or soiless) will usually outperform soil in terms of speed and yield (putting on my asbestos suit and taking cover...YMMV) but it requires a lot more work and or time and experience IMHO.

S

saner1r

I posted a similar thread when I first joined the farm. In my case I was asking for an opinion on what smoke people think is better and what they like to grow.

Opinions very on this topic yield taste experience like said before.
What is your space and what is your experience?
What type of lights are you planning on running?
Tons of factors very brood question...

What are you trying to get out of your garden?

Top Bottom