soil recipe

• Thread starter 420reaper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420reaper

420reaper

Does anyone have a good outdoor soil recipe?. I would like to just mix it together,throw it in the ground and watch the ladies grow.without having any problems with nute deff.I read up on subcools super soil has anyone tried this?did it work well?...thx all

T

tricomb

Normally jus mix.a bag of fox farm ocean forest with my soil.in the back yard along with a few gallons of worm castings per hole, good for a month or 2 veg then when they start flowering add some bat guano to the top layer of soil...water with fresh water.maybe even water with some molasses once a week,simple

420reaper

420reaper

hey tricomb,couldnt you just add the castings and guano together?that way when they start flowering the guano is already there.i was told marijuana only takes what it needs

frosty805

frosty805

Does anyone have a good outdoor soil recipe?. I would like to just mix it together,throw it in the ground and watch the ladies grow.without having any problems with nute deff.I read up on subcools super soil has anyone tried this?did it work well?...thx all

SOIL RECIPE

Per Gallon of Soil, mixed in before planting.

2 Tablespoons - Bat Guano (10-3-1)
2 Tablespoons - Bone Meal (3-15-0)
2 Tablespoons - Green Sand (0-0-3)
3 Tablespoons - Kelp Meal (1-0.1-2)
1 Tablespoons - Blood Meal (13-0-0)
1 Tablespoons – Indonesian Bat Guano (0-13-0)
2 Tablespoons - Gypsum
10% of soil mix - Worm Castings
50% of soil mix – Perlite

i feel like this is a pretty solid mix that should last you through the season. this is what im using but i will also be brewing and feeding my plants tea during the season because i am trying to grow trees.

Top Bottom