Soil To Ebb N Flo System

• Thread starter Izzyi2d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Izzyi2d

Izzyi2d

hey everyone... first time posting in the hydro side of the site... im moving from soil to the ebb n flo system... ill be running multiple setups using GH nute line.... was wondering if anyone could go into a little bit more detail about how the watering and nute feeding works.... im really not sure how just based on ppm you know which of the 3 nutes to use and how much... looked at the feeding chart but looking for someone or someone(s) to lmk what has worked for them... any info you might need i got for you... will be running under 1k lamps... soo.... yea.. thanks =)

hiboy

hiboy

hey everyone... first time posting in the hydro side of the site... im moving from soil to the ebb n flo system... ill be running multiple setups using GH nute line.... was wondering if anyone could go into a little bit more detail about how the watering and nute feeding works.... im really not sure how just based on ppm you know which of the 3 nutes to use and how much... looked at the feeding chart but looking for someone or someone(s) to lmk what has worked for them... any info you might need i got for you... will be running under 1k lamps... soo.... yea.. thanks =)
If you've grown before u can use basically the same plan with nutrients
Base nutrient and then additives on what your budget can afford along the weeks
Hb

dollardos

dollardos

Watching your ph and water temp is important
Use and always have H2O2 in stock. I use it at 3ml per gal 3days after I change the Rez
Keeps the table clean roots clean

Top Bottom