Soil

• Thread starter Burnnriichh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Burnnriichh

Burnnriichh

My seedling just spouted I want to treat this one special . Should I start my seedling in FoxFarm Ocean Forest Or just a seedling soil from my local market

BuffaloGanj

BuffaloGanj

I am growing autos, so not sure if it helps you, but I would definitely start them right in the FF soil. The FF medium is amazing and helped with growth right from the beginning. The plants that used the FF soil showed twice the growth of the ones in local soil mix with no apparent nute deficiencies or anything like that. I have only been growing for a year or so, but am on my 8th grow, since I'm starting plants every 40 days or so. This means my advice is also not Gospel truth. There are a lot of ways to get some really stinky buds in the end. It's usually a matter of quantity after that (unless you kill your quality by drying incorrectly). Good luck!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
My seedling just spouted I want to treat this one special . Should I start my seedling in FoxFarm Ocean Forest Or just a seedling soil from my local market
My 2 bits is any peat based soil that has lots of aeration 30% perlite + vermiculite . I use GreenWorld VPW 30.

Shanewatson

Shanewatson

One week after clones were put into a plastic cup with the ocean forest blend from fox farms. Great stuff, soil is “hot” so maybe space watering out in between? -best of luck

7E92C493 42AF 4884 9CE7 B27E2740112A
Shanewatson

Shanewatson

I am growing autos, so not sure if it helps you, but I would definitely start them right in the FF soil. The FF medium is amazing and helped with growth right from the beginning. The plants that used the FF soil showed twice the growth of the ones in local soil mix with no apparent nute deficiencies or anything like that. I have only been growing for a year or so, but am on my 8th grow, since I'm starting plants every 40 days or so. This means my advice is also not Gospel truth. There are a lot of ways to get some really stinky buds in the end. It's usually a matter of quantity after that (unless you kill your quality by drying incorrectly). Good luck!
I back this 100%! I got proof of explosive root development in just a week in fox farm ocean blend! Great great stuff, tons of nutrients. Has anyone used happy hippie? I guess it’s the same stuff as fox farms ocean blend

Top Bottom