soils ?

• Thread starter hotrrod7076
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hotrrod7076

Ok im just wondering if anyone has ever tried bushdoctor coco loco by chance n if so how did u like it .....i just picked some up since they didnt have the soil i wanted so it was next to the same thing just thought i try it.looking for aome reviews on it since i.

H

hotrrod7076

Gotcha .... i always set my ph in my water at 6.0 when i fill the jugs adding ph down i do that since my tap water is at 8.0 n off the scale when i let stand alone for about 4 days ph comes down to 7.8 area before i add my nutrients and when i just water same thing ph at 6.0 ....this is where i need to learn more about this i havent stepped in doing the ppms yet n all i know is theres a kut for it i wanna eventually get one n learn that way too i been told ppm are more important in hydro not so much for soil...is it still a good thing to use for soil and also since u already know the stuff is low in cal and mag how do u tell can u tell by the way a plant looks or do u have a certain type of tester for that. Just carious if i go buy some i know how much to add or is there a chart the stuff comes so i dont add to much or not enough and if i was to go with a certain line of nutrients persay heavy 16 would that line of nutes already have that added with them or would the calmag be an additive to raise the cal n mag in the soil. This is the next step of growing i need to learn i greatly apriciate your info or anyones info on here :-) ill post a picture on here to show u what my plants are looking like at the moment the first couple ill post are 4 or 5 weeks into flowering

H

hotrrod7076

20140714 172624
Top of 3rd plant 3 weeks into flower starting 3rd week i ment lol

H

hotrrod7076

I been using techna flora recipe of success and sweet stash in place of surgar daddy of the kit ...and cha ching on the last 4 weeks of flower im carious will changing up on my next plants that are in cl9ne mode right now to heavy 16 im wondering will there b a difference in size and overall quality of the bud be better than the techna floral line of nutes. Which i know alot most of the stuff is trial and error but i like to learn from the growing experts on this stuff that will help with my different experiments in different things n then going with the best out of what ever i think the better results were from n then ill tinker with that line up fine tuning if any. Lol once i get all that down i like to maybe move onto co2 addition to it all but figure b pointless for now when i can spend money on the most important stuff like dirt and nutrients if any input on all that if it made any sense at all lol im one of those people who will ask questions like no tomorrow on stuff n i know there is no one way to grow perfect flowers but having the basics n down starting with decent stuff is way better than being miss guided by grow shop folks just to make the buck which where i like going has one of those people telling me what i need n im like nope im good this is what i want unless u can tell me why it better or not like the rest of the help that is their ask what im doing what im looking and what i had in mind and then explaine why it might not b a good thing n shoot the pros n cons on why which i respect that in sales people. Because honestly buy new stuff is always a learning experience as i put research into what im doing or at least see if i was thinking like that in what they say...sorry rambling on... side effect of getting medicated sometimes lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom