SOL Donk at 35 days flower

• Thread starter ChilliUK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ChilliUK

Hi guys,

Heres a few shots of my SOL Donk currently at 35 days flowering. I got these seeds as freebies from the bay last year when I picked up a pack of SOL OG Kush x Blue Satellite.

Ran half of each pack last year and got some fine fine smoke for my troubles which can be seen here if anyones curious...

Well I decided it was way past time I got some more plants on the go so I planted the remaining OG x BS2.2 and Donk seeds a while back. This time all 5 OGxBS turned out to be males whereas the remaining 5 seeds of Donk all turned out to be females.. Swings and roundabouts eh ???

Soooo... Without further ado , heres a few budshots of where Im at at the moment , a day over 5 weeks flowering and starting to pack on some weight and resin.

Im expecting these ladies to finish between 8 and 9 weeks if the previous grow is anything to go on so not too long to wait now, although I always find as a grow draws to a close every day towards the end goal seems to get longer and longer :)

I'll update in a couple of weeks and show you all how theyre coming along

peace

Chilli

Donk 36day 1
Donk 36day 2
Donk 36day 3
Donk 36day 4
S

SkyHi

Nice grow bro they look super healthy and resinous, hows the smoke on the donk?

C

ChilliUK

Nice grow bro they look super healthy and resinous, hows the smoke on the donk?

Hey man thanks alot,

Its been about 3 months now since i had any donk left so I'll have to go on memory. Of the two Donk females I had last grow I was real impressed. They were quite different phenotypes, one with real large seed pods and a not much leaf in the bud at all and the other with more fluffy buds, but still dense.

The first one I'd say was stronger with quite strong mental effects along with nice mellow lay back and chill side to it too.

The other was more kinda up and buzzy, happy daytime weed.

Im really looking forward to seeing if any of these come out the same and also if any of them come out different too :)

nkkhills

nkkhills

Looking good. Here's the Donk I ran last year. It's really frosty and rock hard at day 50.

52695d1256366905 looking 6 7week strain donk1
52696d1256366905 looking 6 7week strain donk2
C

ChilliUK

Them buds look great, its certainly a strain that puts out good solid colas !!

C

ChilliUK

Hi there guys. Well I'm now at day 50 with these Spice of Life Donk plants. By the looks of them I think they've probably got another couple of weeks before theyre done. Some seem further on than others but I think by 9 weeks they'll all be ready for the chop.

Theyre packing on the weight quite nicely the crystals are packing on and the calyxes are starting to swell. A couple of the plants are real sweet smelling with the others a more musty pungent smell.

These photos aren't the best but I think they show how the plants are coming on.

Chilli

Donk 1 49 days
Donk 2 49 days
Donk 3 49 days
Donk 4 49 days
S

SkyHi

Looks sweet, im dealing with the same deficiencies in late flower....

rawman

rawman

I hate deffs in late bloom cuz I never wanna go harder and burn them because harvest is so close but I know theirs other things going to suffer if i don't

C

ChilliUK

Looks sweet, im dealing with the same deficiencies in late flower....

Thanks bro,

Yeah these have started showing a few deficiencies the last week or so, I normally throw a bit of blood, fish and bone in with the soil when I pot on into the final pots but forgot to do it this time doh!!

I've been using the Canna Terra range of nutes for the past few years but Im liking the look of the new Earth Juice Suager Peak range, think Im gonna try them out next grow.

Ahh well, these are on the flush now anyways so not really much I can do about it now. Gotta get em finished and out of the cupboard so I can crack on with my Alien Kush x Super Skunks that Im waiting for to break the surface.

Looking to be a good summer this year :party0045:

C

ChilliUK

Hi there,

Well this grow came to a close last night with the last of the plants being cut down at day 64 flower. The other 4 came down over the last few days also. Managed to get a few shots last night of the plant I chopped last night, seems to be the biggest yielder of the bunch and the nicest looking of the bunch too.

It also seems to be a dead ringer for one of the two donk plants I grew out last year and from memory that one was some fine smoke. Bit gutted I didnt get the oppotunity to clone her but consoling myself in the fact Ive got 10 OGRaskal Alien Kush x Super Skunk babies to go into the main grow cupboard in about a week.

Theres also a bud shot of another I chopped a couple days earlier and a shot of another donk hanging up to dry.

Hope you enjoy the pics and I'll get some bud shots and a smoke report up in a couple of weeks.

peace

Chilli

Donk day 64 flower 1
Donk day 64 flower 2
Donk day 64 flower 3
Donk day 64 flower 4
Donk drying

Latest posts

Top Bottom