.............sol..........

• Thread starter beaver39
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

beaver39

any longterm fans out there?:wondering:wondering......i know i am!!!!!:smoke:smoke

S

sweetleaf

:rock me me me, am a big fan of Steve and Koots:lipssealed

G

Guano

You'd probably get more responses in the SOL forums..but yes I'm a long time fan of Steve

C

chuck the highker

Ive been drooling over every Joint Project, SOL and DJ put out. I am patiently waiting for Moonshine Rocket Fuel!!
CTH

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Since my first taste of the tooth beav. Love to see Steve around still but Koot's here to carry on the fun. Can't tell you how much I'd love to have that damn SPG.

S

Skunkenstein

Mark me down..Big fan of Swt #3..Everyone loves the ''Sweetie'' !

L

Limeygreen

I hope SOL never goes away, we need more flavour and more interesting highs, fuck the rest we're the best :p

B

BITYmagicBeanz

fan<< love the sweet strains. there the flavours people should be aiming for!

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

Blockhead is still one of my faves and I have 10 beans left in the fridge! Psyched to see SOL is back.

D

DJSHADOW

i used to geek over all the SOL talk at the OG, it is great to still see them around...i want my sweet tooth!

B

Bubble Puppy

My fav seed company ...great selections ..Consistent results everytime...one pack is all needded to find outstanding plants.......im still looking for that damn Shiskaberry..someday ill have her....

U

upnorthclones

I will post pics soon of 3000 watts of spice - blubonic and blockhead. Real long nice colas on the blubonic this time.

S

Skunkenstein

Been running Swt#3 since 2005..great plant.Recently recieved 11 Sol Swt#3 beans from a very nice person...very thankful !!!Have also been running Lui aswell..it's another fabulous plant.Now if I could just get some BLOCKHEAD...My world would be perfect..haha!!:rofl Happy New Year to All..!!!

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
the question should have been "who isnt a fan of sol?" lol still runnin shisk and blockhead and holding onto packs of blockhead, swt3, adventure mix, lui, and shisk.

O

Old Yeller

I've got some Blubonics a few weeks away from harvest - my first breeder genetics ever - and i'm already in heaven with the smell. Pollinated the 3 girls i got out of 5 for f2's and tagged my favorite NL & bubblegum's too.
Every time i walk by the fridge i hear these little Donk voices calling out to me...

Latest posts

Top Bottom