Solarstorm 400 Led / Goji Og#5

• Thread starter YESCA73
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cdat

Nice, I'm glad you posted this, as I was just going to ask a couple of questions about the solar storm. Not to hijack your thread, but I have a grow tent 3' x 20" and was wondering if the solar storm 44o would provide enough light for veg thru bloom? Any thoughts?

Thanks
CDAT

Dunge

Dunge

This plant looks weeks into flower.
Was it under 12/12 lighting elsewhere?
Or did it bolt under veg lighting?
I just had one do this on me.
Come to learn it needs many hours of light to keep it out of flower.

Nice job of training.
She looks ready to get some bud on.

YESCA73

YESCA73

Happy Thanksgiving folks thanks for stopping by

@cdat I think the Solarstorm 440 would def work in your situation. It is doing fine in my 3x3 tent and your is a slightly smaller tent with a stronger light . Mine is the older light SS 400. I am part of the feedback program they did last year but was unable to do anything with it other than veg until now . This is my first time flowering the whole time under LED. So far so good . First time flowering this strain as well so cant really compare how it does under hps vs led

@Dunge You are correct the plant is in week 2 in the picture. I was uncertain what I was gonna do with the plant . Just decided to flower under LED . I am sure it would have been better to tie down right on the on set of flowering but at that time I was still entertaining the idea of growing her under HPS . half of her veg time was under T5 then LED

YESCA73

YESCA73

5 weeks into bloom
She has very purple stems :confused: prob some type of nute/ph problem ?
Pics are about 4 days after first feeding of Bio Bizz (1/4 strength)
Bio grow 1 ml
Bio bloom 2 ml
Bio heaven 3 ml
Algamic 2 ml
Topmax 1 ml
310 ppm
PH 6.3 used Earth juice ph up
Leaf damage is noticed after first feeding

DSC03332
DSC03333
DSC03334
DSC03338
DSC03339
DSC03345

Tnelz

Tnelz

Looking mighty fine bro! Awesome tie Job. U will end up with some a+ bud when it's all said and done. Props and good vibes to u brother!

Dunge

Dunge

Lots of yellow in those fans for five weeks.
Is this what you note as "leaf damage"?
Buds look nice though.
Very interesting thread.

YESCA73

YESCA73

Yes the damage that I was referring to is the yellowing
then they die off
I figured it was the nutes because the damage was noticed a few days after the feed
She was transplanted into 3 gallon airpot w/FFOF so I figured she should be ok with water only for the first 30 days

sensicloud

sensicloud

Looking beautiful! I think you could get another small plant in there though and really get the most out of that led. Keep the frosty pics comin please :)

YESCA73

YESCA73

day 54 bloom
plant still has some leaves dying
turned on uv bulbs for last 2 weeks
small dense buds
DSC03437
DSC03439
DSC03442
DSC03454
DSC03456

DSC03459
H

happy b

Hey yesca ,was that goji og from seed or cut?looking great.mines are really streching......in veg.

YESCA73

YESCA73

I got a 3 females from a pack of Goji OG (had some germination problems , my fault)
This is a clone from original seed plant
When seed plant was about 18''tall I topped her
this is the rooted top
I gave the seed plant to a friend to grow outdoors but he had to harvest early so not sure how it came out
I read in the grow bible that cuttings taking from the bottom rooted faster and that's were I should be taking my cuttings from .
I haven't noticed a difference when taking the tops as clones

I should be harvesting this weekend @9weeks

YESCA73

YESCA73

more pics from day 54 Bloom

@sensicloud U are right I definitely had more space to utilize . I did have 3 other plants in there . they were smaller plants of Sour D F2's pollinated for seed.
Next time I want to build a net so I can train plant to max canopy space
DSC03459

DSC03461
DSC03466
DSC03468

H

happy b

more pics from day 54 Bloom

@sensicloud U are right I definitely had more space to utilize . I did have 3 other plants in there . they were smaller plants of Sour D F2's pollinated for seed.
Next time I want to build a net so I can train plant to max canopy spaceView attachment 467743
View attachment 467744 View attachment 467745 View attachment 467746
As you say yourself the leaves are a bit yellow but frosting up niceley.looking good.yeah i only got 2fems from a 12pack but 2didnt pop so 8 males out of 10.oh well im still ok with that.i hope these smell as good as they look.

Latest posts

Top Bottom