Solexx greenhouses

• Thread starter Solexx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Where in colorado mountains can I go to see one?
PB

S

Solexx

So many of our Customers are off the grid, but these great people have shared information

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to the farm! @chickenman is one member here in CO who has them and swears by these GH panels.

T

Ttystikk2

For the uninitiated- like me, for instance- can someone explain in a bit more detail what these panels are, how they're made? Maybe some pics of the panels up close? How they're installed to be wind/rain/moisture proof? The family has land, I'm thinking of doing a greenhouse on it this year.

hhf

hhf

Solexx is worth its weight, it is absolutely worth every cent. Cant recommend highly enough, there are other good diffusion products but Solexx overall is not much more expensive and has more benefit. Try it, you will love it. imhe.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My own husband has just purchased an Alaskan mill so we can mill out a huge pine we took down a little while ago. So he can build me a greenhouse. He's been researching how to outfit it, and one of the things I told him was the best way to clad the exterior was probably gonna be using Solexx panels. We still need the big-ass chainsaw the run the thing.

Isn't he sweet?

Top Bottom