Solid Apollo Led Grow Lights Are Tuned To Optimize Plant Growth With Red And Blue Light

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
1413308517695.jpg

Solid Apollo LED introduces three new LED Grow Lights, bringing the growing benefits of sunlight for year round plant growth indoors. The LED Grow Lights have been specifically engineered to match the required sunlight plants require, and are perfect for bringing light to areas as small as a shelf to as large as a greenhouse for a variety of horticultural and growing needs.

The opportunity to grow plants year round can be difficult due to the delicate climates various plants require for optimum growth. The temperature, humidity and especially the correct amount of sunlight are all factors to correctly grow a variety of plants, from flowers, to herbs and vegetables. Even traditional Metal Halide or High Pressure Sodium lighting traditionally used as grow lights unfortunately give off large amounts of heat and lack the broad spectrum of light which LED lights easily offer.

The LED Grow Lights from Solid Apollo LED come in several sizes. The most efficient and compact design available is the Ares, for growing plants in an area up to 8 square feet, and is great for shelves and space constricted areas, such as the kitchen or window sill. The Midas offers almost double the coverage and is perfect for larger shelves or small indoor greenhouses for up to 15 square feet of coverage. The largest LED grow light offered is the Titan, which is perfect for covering indoor greenhouses and larger growing projects, and is good for up to 27 square feet.

“The benefits of being able to grow year round are endless” stated Manuel Barquin, CEO of Solid Apollo LED, “imagine a year round supply of fresh herbs and salad greens in your kitchen window or shelf in your home, and favorite flowers which can be enjoyed with year round blooming, and a variety of delicious vegetables, from Arugula to Carrots, Lettuce or Tomatoes, enjoyed and grown in any season.” The LED Grow Lights work well with staggered seeding to avoid gaps in harvesting of vegetables. In this case the seeds can are planted every several weeks, so a set of vegetables will always be ripe and ready to enjoy.

The three bright LED Grow Lights are also ideal for the medical marijuana industry, offering increased crop yields by increasing the amount of time the Cannabis plants are exposed to the critical light required to grow. Depending on the type of Cannabis chosen, the height of the LED Grow Lights can also be adjusted throughout the growing cycle to bring the exact amount of light required.

The LED lights used in each of the three grow lights, have been specifically tuned for optimum plant growth using the PAR spectrum, known as Photosynthetically Active Radiation, which is the light from solar radiation. This light drives the process of photosynthesis in plants for optimum growth. This spectrum consists of the full spectrum of light colors, with an emphasis on red and blue light. The red light helps crops grow taller and healthier, whereas blue light helps leaves grow, multiply and expand.

The LED Grow Lights have a potential to increase crop yields up to 25% than without grow lights and can save up to 70% in energy consumption compared to typical non-LED Grow Lights. One of the largest benefits is having almost no heat generated from the grow lights as LED’s give off very little heat, and to dissipate this minimal heat, Whisper quiet fans are built in to ensure the entire system works efficiently and lasts long. The LED Grow Lights have a 50,000 hour lifespan and the low profile all black design is discrete and easy to mount. The LED Grow Lights also have been created to be durable and do not expose any harmful metals or compounds to the growing plants.

The LED Grow Lights from Solid Apollo are perfect for indoor growing, and help bring the benefits of sunlight year round to flowers, herbs, plants, seedlings and medical marijuana plants anytime, while providing a low heat and low energy consumption solution to indoor growing.

About SolidApollo.com: Solid Apollo manufactures and distributes a wide range of LED lighting products and solutions.
Michael - Solid Apollo LED
+1-425-582-7533
E-mail:
[email protected]
Web site:
www.solidapollo.com

aucado54

aucado54

Have to agree with DarkSpark here. That is to say: I am all for LED's...am chomping at the bit to buy some. Just seems the preponderance of opinion is: "LED's while promising, present technology is lacking." I would love to see solid research (academic quality) supporting the claims made above.

aucado54

aucado54

The LED Grow Lights have a potential to increase crop yields up to 25% than without grow lights
<<<< Upon further review their claims are specious. Really? They seem to think getting a 25% {greater yield} with their LED's vs NO LIGHTS AT ALL. I have to wonder how the product compares to another source of artificial light.

dilligaf

dilligaf

I am going to upgrade soon...either 1000w or possibly led...but I have to see more than one person with a decent harvest...they happen but are isolated to a few people it seems...not widespread success for new growers

B

Buddyog

Im a beginner and im thinking about trying 600w led can someone give me some input on.600w?

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey fellas. I only really belive what I have seen. I've seen some insane grows with high end leds but I've also seen some fantastic grows with a cheaper model. The Mars two is one of the best dollar for dollar lights on the market. Please ask @Power OG for some info. He uses a Mars two 400 and kills it on the reg. Just my two cents and I've watched his grows from seed to flower. Peace and good vibes to all of u.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
@Seamaiden Maybe wanna move this one to the grow area since its getting more attention, it could use more responses :D

Nevermind ;)

Last edited:
dilligaf

dilligaf

For about the same money the CMH lights seem to be a much better option,at this point anyways.

I bought a cmh when they first came out...then found out a digital ballast would not run them...may have changed since then...would check on that before purchasing

D

tags420

tags420

That one and all apollos are a joke. They all come from the same factory in china...use mystery modles and bins...low efficiency(way less than hps). You can find them direct form the factory and make any spectrum you want for half the price or better than the reselling american side.
That does not mean they will last or do what you want...but they can be gotten for cheap as fuck...which is what they are.

Unfortunately to keep up with real hps(1000w) you need at least 600w of the best leds. drivers, and cooling systems...none of which come in any china panel...even mars. With all that said it cost a pretty penny to have a real performing led setup. DIY is the cheapest way to get the best lights possible...but still not cheap by hps startup standards.

My point is that the tech is here and being implemented by a few top brands at this very point in time. The rest are and will remain scams till the next generation of lights from the best companies come out and the current top companies tech gets passed dow to cheap ass china.
Till then...which is probably at least a year...you get what you pay for. And even when it is possiblee for china to implement the proper tech levels...will it really happen???...hard to ever trust shanzen factories imo.

CornfedDread

CornfedDread

Well I
Let's see some proof...
don't use this appollo I run lush led an get tighter nug structure super dense way more frosty an terps way up with my lush led I have done plenty of testing with identical clones more than one run as well. My led keep my. Room year round at 71-74 an my buds never been danker

CornfedDread

CornfedDread

I have ran some mars an other from china an always have to way up my calmg an most all nutes used in my program.not u deff my lush led does this occur however.

Latest posts

Top Bottom