Solo Cup Christmas Tree: Who's In?!?

• Thread starter SadBadGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

Vondank420

Lol this looks like a tree from a Dr. Seuss book or something. Love it.

I reckon since today is the 25th and I have nothing better to do, as I sit here smoking a joint, staring at the pile of seeds I've accumulated; I reckon I'll participate in this little event, too..

I do not have any solo cups around here, so I'll find something equivalent.
Let's go man !!!!

Monster762

Monster762

Here it is. He didnt win though.
Screenshot 20191125 123859
Screenshot 20191125 124159
Screenshot 20191125 124104
and yes that thing was from seed started late and vegged like 20days. But an organic grower in a cup of soil slaughtered it.

V

Vondank420

I'm ready. Just whipped up a batch of "WhoreHouse" medium...
Roots love this super loose medium.
Amended and fortified with sasquatch S%#@....
You guys dont stand a chance.....
(TO BE CONTINUED...)

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

2 banana kush seeds soaking up warm sun in the window. If both pop, one will go into the modified 16oz. plastic cup for the solo cup grow, and the other into an orchid pot that has side slits for extra air flow, just to see what happens. The switch from 18/6 to 12/12 for all plants will be determined on when the kush going into their third week of veg are big enough to go to flower. Super excited on so many levels. I feel like i'm at weed camp with all my friends!

20191125 104756
V

Vondank420

2 banana kush seeds soaking up warm sun in the window. If both pop, one will go into the modified 16oz. plastic cup for the solo cup grow, and the other into an orchid pot that has side slits for extra air flow, just to see what happens. The switch from 18/6 to 12/12 for all plants will be determined on when the kush going into their third week of veg are big enough to go to flower. Super excited on so many levels. I feel like i'm at weed camp with all my friends!
Sounds like a great game plan but will not even come close to my plants feed with Unckle Jaspers Jackal Skat tea...

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Good luck everyone participating in this. I'm glad we got a bunch of great growers to join in on the fun. Thanks everyone.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

That's not really a solo cup is it? If the roots are out of the cup how does that compete in a solo cup challenge. So I can cut the bottom off the cup and stand my cup in a 3 gallon pot of soil so only the stock is in the cup? Doesn't sound right to me.
I think it's the Starbucks cup.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I think it's the Starbucks cup.
I meant that pressure hydro system. A 16oz cup is a 16 oz cup. But hydro systems with roots out of the cup doesn't seem like it fits the solo cup challenge the same as root bound plants.

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

I was going to fill the soil to the 16oz mark in the cup, but I'll go find a solo cup somewhere. Cheers!

Top Bottom