Solo Cup Christmas Tree: Who's In?!?

• Thread starter SadBadGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

My little one. Also my cup identification. I have another tent coming that I'll be ordering tomorrow.

Received 2555415381220079
Received 488812331980319
Received 429784297709674
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Dinafem is the breeder for autos. I grew two of their white widow xxl autos and they grew to about 3ft tall indoors, had good side branching and gave me 5.5 oz dried. Would have been more but I had to cut the main bud off because of mold.

i only grow the freebies I get. I don’t buy auto because I like to be able to control veg time and do some training in veg.
I've seen some pretty impressive autos ran before. I'm not worried about phenotypes and genes. I just want to grow something tastey from an auto just to have the experience doing one. Like my first male, I grew it away from my females to learn their growing patterns too.

Seraphine

Seraphine

I've seen some pretty impressive autos ran before. I'm not worried about phenotypes and genes. I just want to grow something tastey from an auto just to have the experience doing one. Like my first male, I grew it away from my females to learn their growing patterns too.
Dinafem’s dinamed CBD tasted like oranges when I grew it. They have an auto version too. I recommend their original dinamed CBD, not the plus. The plus gave me crappy yields with small buds.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Dinafem’s dinamed CBD tasted like oranges when I grew it. They have an auto version too. I recommend their original dinamed CBD, not the plus. The plus gave me crappy yields with small buds.
How was the high? I grow certain strains for my fiancee. She prefers a more mellow, layed back strain, preferably a cbd dominate strain.

Seraphine

Seraphine

This strain has very low thc, less than 1% buy very high CBD around 10%. So no high, however if you let cure for a while, it has a more mellow effect.
I have been wanting to buy dinafem shark shock CBD and purple orange CBD. Both have low THC but very high CBD. I don’t like the psychoactive effects of high THC, that’s my husbands preference, he needs his meds to be a melt your face off high for best results. I grow thE CBD strains for myself.

A83703F7 C205 4BF4 A5B9 69BC62B2F730
CC58C33E 3258 4BBF 8F71 98691561BC86
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

This strain has very low thc, less than 1% buy very high CBD around 10%. So no high, however if you let cure for a while, it has a more mellow effect.
I have been wanting to buy dinafem shark shock CBD and purple orange CBD. Both have low THC but very high CBD. I don’t like the psychoactive effects of high THC, that’s my husbands preference, he needs his meds to be a melt your face off high for best results. I grow thE CBD strains for myself.
I may have to try that for my fiancee. Thank you. Also on the note of low THC with high CBD you should check this out. I currently have one growing. ( not even a week old ) The strain is Dr. Seedsman's 30:1 CBD. You can also follow it along in my journal. Anyways, here's the information on the strain. Maybe a good choice for your situation.

Screenshot 20191119 024142
Screenshot 20191119 024108
Seraphine

Seraphine

I may have to try that for my fiancee. Thank you. Also on the note of low THC with high CBD you should check this out. I currently have one growing. ( not even a week old ) The strain is Dr. Seedsman's 30:1 CBD. You can also follow it along in my journal. Anyways, here's the information on the strain. Maybe a good choice for your situation.
Thanks! I actually have hat exact seed germinating now. I think it’s tap root just cracked the seed open.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Thanks! I actually have hat exact seed germinating now. I think it’s tap root just cracked the seed open.
Awesome. I got 5 seeds total. I'm going to paint a branch with some pollen and see what kind of crosses I can make with it. Curious if I can keep the high CBD levels while being able to increase the THC levels too.

basscaptain

basscaptain

I'm about to buy another Mars Hydro light using their Black Friday promotions. I need another light to pair next to my TSL 2000. Mars has some mystery bag thing too where you buy it and get an additional light too. More then likely pulling the trigger on this tonight. Looks like I better buy my fiancee something nice too. Sleeping in the bed is more comfortable.....anyways, I won't be here much today. If anyone wants to join last minute please do. People are still waiting for their seeds to break ground so there's still time. Morning will be the deadline.though.
is the light your trying for a company the Mars????
not trying to getinto this today but there is BETTER OPTION'S & Deals out there.... unless you just like/love Mar's

basscaptain

basscaptain

there's a NEW Company Banging out LED's Strips ( Me) Dickheads Led Inc....

and has a Line on some one banging out cobs ( got some coming myself) @BigCube

I see your doing all right with them so GOOD Work......

BigCube

BigCube

there's a NEW Company Banging out LED's Strips ( Me) Dickheads Led Inc....

and has a Line on some one banging out cobs ( got some coming myself) @BigCube

I see your doing all right with them so GOOD Work......

Lol yeah, Ive dabbled with cobs, normal smd and star board led setups. Mostly because my other hobby is actually electronics, circuits and design.

It's fun to play around with. But I would never sell anything. It's pointless when things like kingbrite quantum boards exist. Lol

The amount of hours put in to designing and building something that doesnt spec out as good makes it prohibitive. I've tried sourcing out the parts to make a lm301 mean well quantum board of my own design that specs out like the others would only save me 10 to 20 bucks. And cost me hours of my time.

I honestly reccomend people just get quantum boards from alibaba. 😀

Seraphine

Seraphine

I have two of these LEDs. Aside from HLG quantum boards, these are my favorite. They also come in 5500k for veg . I have a bunch of 3000k HLG quantum boards that I am working on wiring and building the frame for, taking me a while since I’m doing it myself, hopefully I’ll have them ready for my flower tent next year sometime.

CEAC316E 21FF 4169 8F3D A984CD7BABED
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Take a peek at Budget. They have pretty cheap QB's with top of the line parts. I don't know how they perform personally though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom