Solo Cup Christmas Tree: Who's In?!?

• Thread starter SadBadGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seraphine

Seraphine

I'm getting ready to do a comparison grow to see if soil makes a difference.
I bet you’ll have better results with FF. However, this will be interesting since both are hot soils. I wonder how long the N in the miracle grow will last, it might give you problems in flower...

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I'm getting ready to do a comparison grow to see if soil makes a difference.
What about the cost of each bag and quantity of each. I'd like to compare those to my cheap stuff. I bought this 3.8 cu/ft for $30 Cdn about $20 US.

70% Canadian sphagnum peat moss.
25% coarse perlite.
5% coarse vermiculite.

Moshmen

Moshmen

So I have an invisible flesh eating vegetarian in my garden. Once of my plants I harvested last week had something nibbling on its lowest set of leaves. Now I got something eating one of my Skunks. Any suggestions?

Where ya at. I had trouble with rabbits and deer in Michigan rabbits on the bottom and deer would eat the whole plant ! Even had one try rub off velvet one year!
Haven’t had thAt problem inside yet! Lmao

Moshmen

Moshmen

I bet you’ll have better results with FF. However, this will be interesting since both are hot soils. I wonder how long the N in the miracle grow will last, it might give you problems in flower...
If it makes it that long ! I’ve seen it kill seedlings ! And I’ve grown small plants in it

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Where ya at. I had trouble with rabbits and deer in Michigan rabbits on the bottom and deer would eat the whole plant ! Even had one try rub off velvet one year!
Haven’t had thAt problem inside yet! Lmao
Plants are in an upstairs bedroom. Pennsylvania.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Are you takin bets? Although miracle Gris is buying into the cannabis industry back door style !
I've already harvested plants between both soils. Both impressive harvests. Luckily I ran white widow in miracle and they're heavy feeders so I had no problems.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

This is what she looks like. She's hurting right now. I'm getting to the point where I'm gonna run my security cameras on them to catch whatever is chomping on my plant.

Received 444826079549722
Received 444826079549722
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

This is what she looks like. She's hurting right now. I'm getting to the point where I'm gonna run my security cameras on them to catch whatever is chomping on my plant.
Growing on second floor?? my suggestion would be give a good home to a shelter cat and I suspect whatever is damaging those leaves will cease

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Growing on second floor?? my suggestion would be give a good home to a shelter cat and I suspect whatever is damaging those leaves will cease
Already have a cat and a dog. I don't allow the cat in the room. I guess it's time to let her in from time to time. It's winter here in Pennsylvania so the rodents start coming inside and I do live in the country. I'll try that and see what happens.

Top Bottom