Solo Cup Christmas Tree: Who's In?!?

• Thread starter SadBadGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I hear you! Yesterday was the worst! Friday the 13th so I kind of wasn't surprised :/
I didn't even think about the date until you brought it up lol. Before the mouse was eating a leaf here and there. Now it's digging holes in my soil. When I catch that thing if my cat don't first I swear I'm gonna give it a Wicker Man type death of it keeps it up.

Seraphine

Seraphine

So I'd like tell a story of how my day went yesterday....I received my second TSL 2000 the day before but didn't get a chance to hook it up. Well yesterday was that day. So.......I get the drivers mounted where I want them, I move my first TSL 2000 over and moved my TS 1000 into my 3x3. All is going well. I'm super stoned at this point in time now. Yea great story right? Well, this is were disaster strikes. I go to put the light into my tent only to find out im literally 1 inch off from getting it to fit!!!!!!! Yes I just said that. My second light doesn't fit. So.....I'm like ok I'll just put it into my 3x3. Nope. Life was like screw you Matt. The TSL 2000 does NOT fit into a 3x3 unless you turn it diagonally corner to corner. So now I move the TS 1000 back into its original spot. Needless to say....I now have another tent on the way. Had to grab a 2x4 at minimum so I grabbed a 4x4 instead. Oh yea.....I also have a mouse digging borrows in my plant's dirt!!!!!

the light was a subtle hint telling you it’s time to upgrade the size of your grow space :)

Seraphine

Seraphine

I topped a little earlier than I normally would but I wanted to give her time to recover and grow before the flip date. Also I didn’t want to stress the plant by pruning a lot off underneath the node I topped her at.

5D572E4B B5C7 49D6 9E65 ACAC42990191
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

the light was a subtle hint telling you it’s time to upgrade the size of your grow space :)
Well I'm technically building two 8x8's and a 4x4 in my attic. Only problem is that I'm the only one working on it and there's just not enough hours in the day to do it. I'm not in a rush though. The tents I'm going to use for breeding purposes or if I have a plant I want to veg or flower longer once I get everything done up there. That even includes me running power lines up there and so on.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Does anyone have any tips to keep a mouse away from my plants? I've raised them off the floor and put a few traps down. In winter, they love coming inside from the field. Someone suggested taking a small amount of use cat liter and sprinkling a little on the floor.

Seraphine

Seraphine

Does anyone have any tips to keep a mouse away from my plants? I've raised them off the floor and put a few traps down. In winter, they love coming inside from the field. Someone suggested taking a small amount of use cat liter and sprinkling a little on the floor.
This is a summary of least toxic mice control:

FB95DD3E 999F 4AB8 9F2E DE658141C3C7
Seraphine

Seraphine

Some info on rodenticides if that’s an option for you:

794D8F31 CE9B 4799 908C 55C9AD74943D
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Cats ! I have 2 of the mouse killing machines. I found one they missed though fresh dead yesterday in my dehumidifier bucket. It left behind a dozen or so little shits in the water so the little fker musta swam around shittin its self for a few hours before it tuckered out and drowned face down.😝

Week 2 solo cup entry is looking a little anemic with upward curling leaves and a pale green look to her. I gave her a drink of a weak nute mix to see if she's lacking needs a boost. I'm getting this canoeing of the leaves on all these Chemdog plants. They're all growing but leaves aren't looking in the best condition.

Solo cup week 2
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Cats ! I have 2 of the mouse killing machines. I found one they missed though fresh dead yesterday in my dehumidifier bucket. It left behind a dozen or so little shits in the water so the little fker musta swam around shittin its self for a few hours before it tuckered out and drowned face down.😝

Week 2 solo cup entry is looking a little anemic with upward curling leaves and a pale green look to her. I gave her a drink of a weak nute mix to see if she's lacking needs a boost. I'm getting this canoeing of the leaves on all these Chemdog plants. They're all growing but leaves aren't looking in the best condition.
My white widow pheno #1 had some of the weirdest growth I've ever seen. Leaves came in twisted and growth all over the place. Fantastic smoke though.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

The only other thing besides the advice that has been given are those glue traps if you aren't using them already. The problem with many pesticides is that in my humble opinion as an organic gardener for other things than this new endeavor growing my own medicine is the possibility of cross contamination.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

The only other thing besides the advice that has been given are those glue traps if you aren't using them already. The problem with many pesticides is that in my humble opinion as an organic gardener for other things than this new endeavor growing my own medicine is the possibility of cross contamination.
It's one stinking mouse. I have a couple traps down and I'm just starting to use peppermint oil soaked cotton balls. I won't use any chemicals that aren't 100% natural either. If the little guy needed a home I'd give him one in my cats belly.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Peppermint oil, rodents can't stand the smell or taste. And if they get it on them they freak out.
Yea I just threw a few cotton balls soaked in it around my spots. I also took used cat litter and created a huge circle around my house. This will always be a problem for me EVERY winter. We live away from the city with woods and fields everywhere. Around winter time the little ones look for inside places til spring. I don't put my car near my plants as I fear it'll eat them.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

So mine isn't growing tall and lengthy like everyone else's plants. I got a short plant growing outwards. she's taking to me tieing her down well too. I'll be flipping prior to New Years deadline.

Received 2579205562295879
707finisher

707finisher

My unofficial entry, in the flower tent. Waiting to see what these do.
151ACA3E DD6B 4E97 A9CE 47098257B32F

85DC3E38 5B32 4225 9E31 2D4D3CE4489D

Looks way different than the jack herer seedlings next to them.
975CD762 E834 41D0 BC25 80F165A08A66

They are the same age

Top Bottom