Solo Cup Christmas Tree: Who's In?!?

• Thread starter SadBadGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growing_Garbage

Growing_Garbage

Don't have a good solo cup going but saw this and wanted to say if you rotate your Tomatoes with your bud plot they will thoroughly enjoy it. The fruits love all those bloom ferts left in the soil, and the lower N after canna grew. Too mush N brings in a lot of pest for tomatoes in my experience. Throw some beans in the plot for the third season and you're ready to canna back in the net season.
Finally getting good tomatoes, it was quite the challenge here in the mtns for me.

or tomatoes u see a person with a nice dialed in crop of red goodness..shake his hand its the same as seeing a nice room full of dizzy

Seraphine

Seraphine

Don't have a good solo cup going but saw this and wanted to say if you rotate your Tomatoes with your bud plot they will thoroughly enjoy it. The fruits love all those bloom ferts left in the soil, and the lower N after canna grew. Too mush N brings in a lot of pest for tomatoes in my experience. Throw some beans in the plot for the third season and you're ready to canna back in the net season.
Finally getting good tomatoes, it was quite the challenge here in the mtns for me.
Nice crop rotation. I bet you could plant some onions under your cannabis to help keep pests away. When I had onion interplanted with spinach, I was amazed at how little insect damage I had to the spinach. I don't think onion is allelopathic, so it shouldn't stunt your cannabis growth.

Seraphine

Seraphine

Both gelatos started at same time. It’s always been a shorter plant but the gelato in the one gallon fabric pot is much happier and has its typical dark coloring that will get even darker, almost black and tons of trichomes. The solo cup gelato stayed a lighter color, less trichome production.

FCDB1910 A52F 42F6 A9C1 5707B8993F98
Seraphine

Seraphine

I love to see the comparisons between the two plants. You have such a green thumb.
Thanks! I can grow just about anything but hydrangeas. Never could figure them out and I got tired of spending money on new plants. I have one more left that my mom gave me and I really hope it comes up this spring. If it does, I’m going to take cuttings from it so I have more since I seem to kill them off pretty fast 😂

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

@SadBadGrower hows your dr seedsman’s coming along? Mine is still putting on weight and putting out new pistils so it seems I still have a few weeks left before harvest...
I thought she was close to being done a couple weeks ago but just like you said.....still putting out white pistols and getting fatter and fatter. She has a super strong citrus smell still though. I may take a tester in a couple days to see how it is.

Seraphine

Seraphine

I thought she was close to being done a couple weeks ago but just like you said.....still putting out white pistols and getting fatter and fatter. She has a super strong citrus smell still though. I may take a tester in a couple days to see how it is.
Breeder says 56-63 days flower but I always add 2 weeks, so I’d say closer to 75 days in flower. I can’t remember when I put it in flower so I’ll have to scroll through my grow diary but if I remember correctly, it was around the same time you put yours in flower.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Breeder says 56-63 days flower but I always add 2 weeks, so I’d say closer to 75 days in flower. I can’t remember when I put it in flower so I’ll have to scroll through my grow diary but if I remember correctly, it was around the same time you put yours in flower.
Yea If I remember correctly, I was like a week ahead of you. I'll give you an update of her later today. Seedsman is pretty good with their flowering times too.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Here’s mine:
Still have mostly clear trichome and I can tell the calyxes still have a lot of swelling left to do.
She sure is pretty. I am going to check my trichs now on both plants. I was going to wait til Friday but now I am curious lol.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Im thinking 2 weeks left for mine but these plants always surprise me so I could have 1 week or 4 weeks lefts 😆
So the 30:1 is nearly almost 100% cloudy. I would say about 95%. A few clear ones still. Maybe an amber one here and there. I'll stick with my plan and see how she is on the weekend. My Blue Cookies Solo cup is alot clear still. By date, I only flipped her almost 7 weeks ago. My bigger plant came down in week 9ish. She has some milky but not too much.

Top Bottom