Solo Cup Christmas Tree: Who's In?!?

• Thread starter SadBadGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
BOL !! i have a sweet OG Kush from some old strain brought back from europe. i'm eyeing as 'The One' gonna name her big mama kush. hoping my other strains will do as well,, i have also some BlackJack, OGK, Super Lemon Haze and BC Big Buds in the water. all looking good till today. i spotted some 'white flies' on one of em. i sprayed with neem and separated the plant, cleaned the tent with disinfectant and now i'm brewing up 20 gallons of OG magic water at 2 am? i mean if its worth doing, over do it!!!

OG

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
I grew a Mozambique Poison that was pretty special a couple of years ago, a landrace and the most unusual strain of cannabis I've ever seen. Huge buds that looked like a beehive. I have a couple left I may try. But most of them are gonna be from this cigar box from outside grows when the air seemed thick with neighbors that had males and my seeds had exotic sources. Maybe we'll find a keeper.
sounds amazing !!!
OG

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I grew a Mozambique Poison that was pretty special a couple of years ago, a landrace and the most unusual strain of cannabis I've ever seen. Huge buds that looked like a beehive. I have a couple left I may try. But most of them are gonna be from this cigar box from outside grows when the air seemed thick with neighbors that had males and my seeds had exotic sources. Maybe we'll find a keeper.
The unknowns are always fun to grow out. My first grow ever was bagseed from some of the tastiest weed I've ever smoked. Only problem is when I grow it ....it hermies. Sad too because she sure smokes great.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

What preventative measures do u take?
I add mosquito dunks to my water I use for feeds and waterings. The ingredient BTI is in it and works great for killing larvae of any kind. I also keep yellow traps constantly up. Most importantly, I make sure I'm clean before going near my plants. I never and I really mean never go in the room my plants are in while I'm dirty. Ya never know what you can bring in from outside. Ever since doing this I've yet to deal with pests of any kind. It's also winter here ( well just starting ) so that helps too.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I add mosquito dunks to my water I use for feeds and waterings. The ingredient BTI is in it and works great for killing larvae of any kind. I also keep yellow traps constantly up. Most importantly, I make sure I'm clean before going near my plants. I never and I really mean never go in the room my plants are in while I'm dirty. Ya never know what you can bring in from outside. Ever since doing this I've yet to deal with pests of any kind. It's also winter here ( well just starting ) so that helps too.
I'm dealing with my first issue in 3 and 1/2 years right now but I caught some thrips really early so I'm hoping for the best but yeah the mosquito dunks are a good idea!

Regarding the contest:

this morning one seed was floating and one had sunk, they both went in the cup at 7 a.m. today! 🤞 🤞 🤞

basscaptain

basscaptain

All right one of the first I forget what I even dropped for this h h x w something or w w x whatever it is. I'll have to mark it I've got quite a few things going right now so I forget exactly what it was. But one of the original Beans popped the Taproot has a little black on it I'm going to roll with it f*** kit

The other 2 ..12 hrs later still on top of the water....

I'll be putting this seed in a half paper towel in the black box all the rest of the pieces are small like quarters or less there won't be any mistake what seed is what the other ones that are in the Black Box star plumbers Chemgophers they didn't pop up far enough to go in the solos they'll have to sit another day..

Using Rainwater and that's why there's little stuff floating in it because it's just stuff that was in one of my buckets

basscaptain

basscaptain

Less than 5 weeks... even if you sprout it in 12 12 it won't even be half done by judgment day.

That and I can't start from clone 🙁 otherwise I would join in.

I will be watching though!
they change that think were flipping on New Years Eve and going to the last day of Feb??????

PS... if you and Chimchris want to cut a clone today and run it ......>>>>>>>>>>> This is all in fun so I don't Care do it and on my end were KOOL :)

I want to see as many people doing it at this point ........ Screw it................Last just run a clone one tooo.........................................

Same Rules as far as solo cup and etc....

CLONES
Cut a Clone today...............................
Post a pic of it >>>> Tonight
Run it in whatever till New Years Eve
Flip to Flower

Post finally Pic of it on Feb 25th
Forum will pick best on a Poll

BigCube

BigCube

Flipping on new year? 5 weeks veg for a solo cup?

I'm more of a do whatever you want kinda guy lol. The entire point (as far as I gathered) is to see who can get the best yield out of a solo cup. Setting time and starting state restraints has more of a who has the faster growing strain contest feel to it.

Just for fun, I'm going to do one. But not follow any of the restrictions. I've never actually tried to go start to finish in a solo cup. I'Ve flowered a solo cup before, but I've never started with the intent of maximum yield in a solo cup. So should be fun!

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Flipping on new year? 5 weeks veg for a solo cup?

I'm more of a do whatever you want kinda guy lol. The entire point (as far as I gathered) is to see who can get the best yield out of a solo cup. Setting time and starting state restraints has more of a who has the faster growing strain contest feel to it.

Just for fun, I'm going to do one. But not follow any of the restrictions. I've never actually tried to go start to finish in a solo cup. I'Ve flowered a solo cup before, but I've never started with the intent of maximum yield in a solo cup. So should be fun!

Yeah I'm actually kind of curious how silly I can get with it and see how far I can push it. I'm not going to hold anything back.

Top Bottom