Solow Grows Uzi Cookies

• Thread starter SoLowDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

What's up y'all? First of all, I wanna start this journal by giving a huge shout-out to @JWM2 for the beans. People like him are what makes our community great. My whole grow pretty much went to shit and was full of herms. And he was right there to selflessly help me out during tough times.

So I got me some Uzi cookies! And I'm really excited! I put 4 in Rockwool cubes for now. I haven't done much with Rockwool, so if I fuck this up I made sure to save some, and I can fall back on soil if this doesn't work out. In typical SoLowDolo fashion, I am kinda winging it. I might do a couple in my DWC buckets and a couple in soil. But I promise they will grow somehow.:D I will update here when they are above ground!
Solow grows uzi cookies

Dan789

Dan789

What's up y'all? First of all, I wanna start this journal by giving a huge shout-out to @JWM2 for the beans. People like him are what makes our community great. My whole grow pretty much went to shit and was full of herms. And he was right there to selflessly help me out during tough times.

So I got me some Uzi cookies! And I'm really excited! I put 4 in Rockwool cubes for now. I haven't done much with Rockwool, so if I fuck this up I made sure to save some, and I can fall back on soil if this doesn't work out. In typical SoLowDolo fashion, I am kinda winging it. I might do a couple in my DWC buckets and a couple in soil. But I promise they will grow somehow.:D I will update here when they are above ground!
View attachment 854891
Every time we do something, either right or wrong, we learn, go for it, good luck.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Will look forward to you rockin those babies @SoLowDolo :D On my way to the fridge to grab some cold beverages, edibles, and some pineapple skunk to get this party started. Got room for another chair solo???

Last edited:
Top Bottom