Solstice + Lunar Eclipse = Crack Seeds!

• Thread starter Green Mopho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Crack your beans today and tomorrow folks! Yes, its an old hippie wive's tale, but c'mon! Lunar Eclipse, we live for this type of stuff! What seed you crackin'?

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

I'll crack some of my latest breeding project that just finished up, big bud X mikado. Looks like another run for the aerogarden!

S

Steve Z

just popped ALL but 2 of my SCMK x DUD for the next run. whoo!

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

You twisted my arm.......
KillerQueen x Fire Alien Kush
Grape Ape x Fire Alien Kush

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Nice!

Right now I'm soaking
Bubba Kush x Double Purple Doja
(OG Kush x God Bud) x (ECSD x Hash Plant)
Hill Temple Collective Sunshine #2

420king-MASSES

just just dropped 12 BLUE NIGHTMARES [AKA THE BLUE DREAM KILLER] literally 2 minutes ago good luck farmers//we should keep this thread open so we can show what happens when popped on lunar cycles

O

OldStageCoach

DPD:lock::lock::lock: BUBBA 98:lock::lock::lock:

WE GOT THIS SHIT ON :lock::lock::lock::harvest::harvest:

T

TacomaComa

just popped some of Highlighter's Honey White :)

info : The White was crossed with Highend pollen and selections were made from the offspring.('High & Tri') Males from those were selected and crossed back to the White ( HW BX1)
I grew out 20+ plants from those and selected two males.
They in turn, were crossed to the White, and the results are the HW BX2's that SB has now

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

SouthDenver mmcs had some premium bubba platinum this summer, and I talked a budtender into giving me some beans. I threw three of them in a paper towel, along with three beans from centennial, '21'.

They just germed and went into rapid rooters, hopefully I get 6 lovely ladies. I think I'm going to try the training method listed below, page 15. Ben at centennial linked that thread. Unfortunate ending, but the training method he employs looks amazing for small plant count grows.

S

Snafu

i am going to pop some chana masala (master kush x NYCD) looking for a good mom going to pass it on to my caregivers :)

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Threw a few Bubba Kush X DUD and some Alien Fruit to soak last night!!

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

DPD:lock::lock::lock: BUBBA 98:lock::lock::lock:

WE GOT THIS SHIT ON :lock::lock::lock::harvest::harvest:

There are a few bubba/dpd cuts floating around now.....nice smoke...nice colour.
Outlaw did a good job making these before he got popped. I believe zoo has a nice thread on these here or on the mag.
good luck all

O

OldStageCoach

and there will be more shortly! haha

Ive got some black russian x something that smelled and tasted like grape jollyrancher plants in veg now. Gonna run a cut off each to see whats coming out..

D

dr.tree

Hi friends,

I just stuck some of Resin's cannatonic seeds. I got them for their high CBD content.

Tonight is the solstice and a lunar eclipse! Wow! 12-20-10

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Just got some Mr.Nice Shit in the mail! It's a sign from the gods of cannabis to pop that shit!

winta

winta

Im wit hippie tales!! i got a sign too today so i dropped a mystery tester pack in water today and last night i dropped some of your rca x sks sputnik ;)

Just got some Mr.Nice Shit in the mail! It's a sign from the gods of cannabis to pop that shit!

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

http://i905.invalid.com/albums/ac257/iamgreen420/IMG_0511.jpg

O

OldStageCoach

http://i905.invalid.com/albums/ac257/iamgreen420/IMG_0511.jpg

:party0033::party0033::party0033::party0033::party0033::party0033::party0033::party0033::party0033::party0033::party0033::party0033::party0033::party0033::party0033::party0033::party0033::party0033::party0033:

Latest posts

Top Bottom