• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ever after

Ever after

hash oil-
Full Melt Solvent Free Hash Oil
Hybrid (Blue Dream & Green Dragon Mix)
Afternoon Use: Soothing
HOW can you make hash oil with out a solvent. I asked the person who made it and they told me it was made with frequency's and ultra sonic technology soooo i thought of course a ULTRA SONIC CLEANER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOES ANY ONE KNOW ABOUT THIS HASH IT WAS YELLOW IT WAS KINDA LIKE WAX ONLY WAS FULL OF TERPENS AND SMELLS AND IT ALMOST LOOKED LIKE THE HEXANE EXTRACT THAT WAS YELLOW THAT GRAY WOLF MADE. I HAVE SEEN BASKETS FOR THESE ULTRA SONIC CLEANERS WELL WHAT IF YOU LINED A ULTRA SONIC CLEANER IN a BIG 10 MICRON SCREEN OR a HUGE COFFEE FILTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! would that make ultra sonic hash. the only rason i say this is because ultra sonic cleaners are GREAT for cleaning resin off of pipes.............................
PLEASE GRAY WOLF and HMK AND ALL the experts chime in!!!!!!!!!!!
it was yellow only I didnt think i was being fooled to think it was bho because it was creamy and almost wet with terperns while BHO wax HAS NEVER EVER SMELLED LIKE SOOO DANK
are we talking about someone taking a 2 gallon ULTRA SONIC CLEANER AND DUNKING a 25-U-micron bubble bag filled with LOTS AND LOTS OF TRIM/bud???????? AND THEN DRAINING THE ULTRA SONIC CLEANER TO GET THE SOLVENTLESS OIL?????
DID I JUST FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE SOLVENTLESS HASH OIL..... LOL

Ever after

Ever after

what if you covered the basket in the picture on amazon with a 20 or 15 micron screen of stainless steel and filed the basket with bubble hash and kief do you think the oils of the cannabis would seep through the micron screen and in to the ultra sonic cleaner below the basket where the valve to drain the ULTRA SONIC CLEANER is... so if you drained it you would have solvent free hash oil.... I hope!

Ever after

Ever after

please GRAY WOLF show some love and interest <3

is this stuff from the club peace in medicine hexane gold oil or is it some kind of ultra sonic hash? I was thinking someone just took bho and then put it in the ultra sonic cleaner please lets start making this hash. its too bad it sounds like the recipe is a secret :(

skuzz99

skuzz99

sounds like a pretty far out way 2 do it. very intersted 2 hear if its possible...

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

.................. .................... he used a solvent; you cannot extract any aromatic hydrocarbons without a solvent or without ruining the hydrocarbon product in the process of extracting it some other way.. ultrasonic extraction is used for way different extractions then for thc and cbd acid's. semi-cool idea but it would be absolutly un-practical. Take it easy guys

Top Bottom