SOMANGO XL 110 Days of Veg - Day 10 of Flower grown in a 2x2x4 spider farmer tent with a spider farmer SF100 301H EVO

• Thread starter OrganicLowStress
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OrganicLowStress

OrganicLowStress

(Backstory) Got my hand on this strain from a friend who purchased the seeds from royal queens seeds years ago. Out of 3, 1 grew out properly in about 119 days total yielding 2.5 oz out of a 5 gal fabric pot. I used fox farms ocean forest soil and pink amazon box led light half way through the grow and decided to go with an upgrade of the spider farmer sf100, as I fell in love with the process. She hermed a bit in the end because the tent had a lot of light leaks that I originally had so I upgraded to the spider farmer 2x2 which I love it’s very sturdy. Only about 2 or 3 white seeds here or there I cut most of the bananas out. I cloned her and decided to go bigger and put the clone eventually in a 10 gal fabric pot with the fox farms soil.

This clone had a great start but when transplanted she had a phosphorus issue because I added too much bat guano as if it was myco’s, plus the full dose of advanced nutrients 3 part. The plant pushed through the phosphorus problem in about a month also combatting a cal mag issue but with a lot of love and foliage spraying and slowly revamping it nutrients increasing the dose each feeding till it was at recommend dosages. She still managed to grow tall and wide maxing out the width of the tent under a trellis. I came up with this unique trellis using soft foam covered green garden wire, I’m the first I’ve seen do this.I’d like to know if anyone has ever done this trellis method it is very versatile.

By day 107 she was fully back to health and about half way up the tent and I decided to flip on day 110. I’ve recently done a big lollipop chop and now all the branches are really beautifully displayed with a nice even yet kinda scraggly canopy on top. Looking forward to seeing the pistols popping out and those smaller leaves bush up again like a solar panel of green in the next few days. I’ve cloned this girl because even though we had our ups and downs I love how she grows and I would like to cross her one day with another strain that is more potent so that I can have a big yielding more potent strain. This strain is like an 8.5 out of 10 in potency alone, indica dominant.

What do you guys think? I’ve been documenting the whole process but been pretty to myself about and found out about this forum decided to join in. Growing out in NYC so it’s not legal to grow at home yet so I’m low key right now. Thanks for checking this out. Any tips or advice would be welcomed. If you’re interested on how I beat the phosphorus and potash deficiency along with cal mag deficiency feel free to ask I got a bunch of knowledge on it now and would love to talk about it as well.
Somango xl 110 days of veg   day 10 of flower  grown in a 2x2x4 spider farmer tent with a spid
Somango xl 110 days of veg   day 10 of flower  grown in a 2x2x4 spider farmer tent with a spid 2

OrganicLowStress

OrganicLowStress

Dude! that is absolutely beautiful. I dig your patience too, you shall be so rewarded!!
Can't wait to see this baby blow up, nice work
=) Thanks man. God willing everything finishes out smoothly! Stay tuned...

Top Bottom