Some advice needed on Emerald harvest nutes

• Thread starter Scouse05
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Scouse05

Can anyone give me any advice on useing emerald harvest nutrients, I’ve heard good things about the stuff I’ll be useing 60/40 coco mix in fabric pots hand watering any advice would be great thanks

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Can anyone give me any advice on useing emerald harvest nutrients, I’ve heard good things about the stuff I’ll be useing 60/40 coco mix in fabric pots hand watering any advice would be great thanks
Howdy @Scouse05 and welcome to the Farm! 🤠

Yeah it's good stuff. Use about half strength as recommended by their feeding charts, and increase/decrease as needed. Emerald Goddess is wonderful especially foliar fed. Sturdy Stalk is a great potassium silicate that can be used at the roots and as a foliar spray. Their pH down is just as strong if not stronger than Advanced Nutrients' so a few drops usually is all it takes and a bottle will last a very long time.
I prefer their 2 part Cali-Pro series over their 3 part series. I don't bother with bloom, either. Just use the veg Cali-Pro 2 part series and supplement with Emerald Goddess. Oh and their Cal-Mag is good (if you need it) but there's cheaper options out there. Like Botanicare CalMag+ which works fine and is almost half the price.

I wouldn't waste money on king kola it's ok but not worth the price - you don't need it.

S

Scouse05

Howdy @Scouse05 and welcome to the Farm! 🤠

Yeah it's good stuff. Use about half strength as recommended by their feeding charts, and increase/decrease as needed. Emerald Goddess is wonderful especially foliar fed. Sturdy Stalk is a great potassium silicate that can be used at the roots and as a foliar spray. Their pH down is just as strong if not stronger than Advanced Nutrients' so a few drops usually is all it takes and a bottle will last a very long time.
I prefer their 2 part Cali-Pro series over their 3 part series. I don't bother with bloom, either. Just use the veg Cali-Pro 2 part series and supplement with Emerald Goddess. Oh and their Cal-Mag is good (if you need it) but there's cheaper options out there. Like Botanicare CalMag+ which works fine and is almost half the price.

I wouldn't waste money on king kola it's ok but not worth the price - you don't need it.
Cheers for the advice mate much appreciated means a lot so just for the record could you give me a break down from veg to flower I’m only on my second grow I’m using showgun nutrients at the moment just thought I’d give emerald harvest a go, I’m a new grower just wanna experiment with this emerald harvest nutes 👍🏻👍🏻

Top Bottom