Some amber, 2 maybe 3 weeks more?

• Thread starter spacexdragon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

Just looking for some input please.
She's on the beginning of 6th week flowering
When I see amber and it's like that on most of the bud, I harvest. You get a lot of feedback on when to harvest along with what effects it will give you but at 5 to 10% amber is very ideal. In all honesty when they are all milky with no clear is an optimum time to harvest as well. IMHO...

DismalDude

DismalDude

Now seeing the entire plant I would keep chugging along. Look at the buds themselves when inspecting trichomes not sugar leaf. And like some old growers say,"When you think it's ready to chop,go another week." Lol but kinda true.

SC69

SC69

Supporter
I have the same question. I have had a few bad days with the girls and thought I had bud rot. I don’t want to highjack a thread. New here too. I was posting and it said, “is this already being discussed.” I may have made another mistake in my worry too. I need some help and advice.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
My eyes are not the greatest, but I believe your starting to get some PM or mold above. Watch it, get on top of it. Your in bud, so your options are limited. get some glycerin or perhaps some PC1. Personally, I would get the glycerin.

If you've got a little castile soap you could use it to get you started, 2tbsp per L and spray tops/bottoms. Then get the Glycerin and do the same. Everyone growing outside should be on top of this type of thing, as it's your main threat.

I've covered this subject exhaustively in a few threads.

spacexdragon

spacexdragon

My eyes are not the greatest, but I believe your starting to get some PM or mold above. Watch it, get on top of it. Your in bud, so your options are limited. get some glycerin or perhaps some PC1. Personally, I would get the glycerin.

If you've got a little castile soap you could use it to get you started, 2tbsp per L and spray tops/bottoms. Then get the Glycerin and do the same. Everyone growing outside should be on top of this type of thing, as it's your main threat.

I've covered this subject exhaustively in a few threads.
PM my friend, been battling it for awhile now. that's the most it ever grows, using Baking soda/soap/oil/water been working decently and going to give it a h2o2 bath. Feeling I might even pick it soon, some bad weather coming up. tho I do have grow lights I can continue on

Madbud

Madbud

Keep a close eye on the sugar leaves, if any are dead or twisting, it looks like this inside, no bueno
F85F5E2C 2528 42FB 9086 71213F347296

SC69

SC69

Supporter
Nothing like that at all, just PWM
This is what freaked me out this week and led to where I’m at. There were brown sugar leaves in a spot. They snapped when pulled though. Pulled and looked and saw nothing.

spacexdragon

spacexdragon

Updated with some more recent pics, the previous full size ones were Sept 9th.

20210920 092751
20210920 092755
20210920 092800
Top Bottom