• Thread starter ttsco.bhs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

ttsco.bhs

Breeder
Supporter
Hi !

For all the big plant lovers here come some wich where grown in greenhouse by my mate DV in a very apropiate place for these type of things,lots of :sun for them :rock

I´m starting maybe with the wildest and most crazy strain.....Thailand :cool

Some pics :

Starting to go up :)

thai_k10.jpg

Big & quick change.....grows vigorous and extremely fast

thai_k13.jpg

thai_k11.jpg

This far it was kinda huge :rock

thai_k12.jpg

T

ttsco.bhs

Breeder
Supporter
Some more hehe

Here touching the roof..top of the greenhouse wich was 3,5 m. / 11,5 feet tall,just starting to flower,that means there was a long way till been cut,they grow a lot while flowering these Thais

thai_k14.jpg

Big branches,long buds where forming yet

thais_10.jpg

:sun:sun:sun

princ_12.jpg

I´ll come again with some more things....Congo,Vietnam,and some Thai F1´s crosses wich develop fine also :)

Peace!

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful plants you have there, that's a really nice greenhouse!

One day I hope to be growing in the great outdoors too!

Take care,

BC

T

ttsco.bhs

Breeder
Supporter
Iep !

Thanks for the kind words Bc Bud.I think this big outdoor grows should be more common everywhere,hope legislations get better in many parts and this can become real :sun

Peace!

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
WOW! I don't know if I've seen a thai finish outdoors (even in a greenhouse) before. Thanks for posting up those pics, they're great!

D

Donk Frog

great post...impossable to do them outdoors here...too short a season, pure sativas are so hard to wait for but the smoke is unbeatable:rock

F

farmer joe

I hear ya Donk. I would love to grow so many of the sativas I've seen here. My best performer outdoor is Afghani. I have had success with plenty of Indicas but as for the sativas it's a different story.
ttsc.bhs Your plants are HUGE. Consider yourself lucky to be growing huge sativas. Good job.
Hey Donk, do you know of any hybrids that grow well outdoor here in Canada? Sativa doms?

U

USMCtanker

:rock stunning collection, wow very nice. thanks for shareing :cool

B

BrotherMonk

Beautiful! How long will they flower? Half year or better?

BM

T

ttsco.bhs

Breeder
Supporter
Hey ! Thanks all for your comments and kind words.

No more light than the one that can shine at 28ºN that is ...many many light :sun

Well,around something less of that half year will be the thing in days of flower,these thais were shorter in flowering days than Vietnam strain wich was 24 weeks huhu :rock...yep,half year in this one :sun...Lovely sun this one hehe :sun

Peace all!

T

ttsco.bhs

Breeder
Supporter
Here something more :

Congo

A pretty sativa I keep with lots of love hehehe.It´s a very singular plant,it works perfect in F1 form with many other genetics.In greenhouse or outdoor with good climates for her it can be huge and full of large colas.

If you watch in detail it has got red/brown stems that makes here something..different when you have it near.The leafs are also
peculiar hehe,very nice plant for me.

I like the structure on first pic,it isnt as big as thai because it came from a litle clone that went to flower soon,but developed first good horizontal branching

congo_11.jpg

congo10.jpg

congo_12.jpg

congo_13.jpg

congo_14.jpg

This is a Congo x Pakistan F1 bud working indoor :sun

dscn6917.jpg

Peace !!

7rayos

Yeah man, keep on torturing as we only ask for more. What's the lowest temps they have to deal with in flowering? Those needle leaves promise something electric, you're a truly dedicated man and that's too much exotic sativa for just one citizen.
25th november, 20º, south of Spain, slightly windy, mind you, but that help to build character on them plants, dunno where you get 28ºN, i've got 36ºN i think, and that's about 300 days of full sun. As a result i haven't got indicas and sometimes i miss them.
Nice that congo x pakistan, the calyxes look like crowds going out of a football stadium, and the mix of colors is wonderful. Way to go then, keep 'em comin'

T

ttsco.bhs

Breeder
Supporter
Hi 7R!

M....dont know exactly what you´re asking on the temps,on wich pics?The last pic,the only one from my own grow,was in summer grow and I dont think they got less than 20 ºc.The other pics are other thing,they were took at 28N (Cannary Islands man!) and I guess you know what the climate is like there....:sun....with very similar and fine temps all the year.

In my actual grow things are a little bit more difficult this days that almoust snows here,but they are fine under hps,we´re having some cold nights out there.

Dude,I think you should try that Congo x Pakistan in some time when outdoor grows start.I think those colours will appear always at the end of flower (if they had appeard in summer indoor grow,I guess they may look like in the majority of conditions),and it´s quite productive and should develop fine at 36ºN.Its an easy and "resultona" girl.

Many times I think how some of the things I´ve got here would grow freely outdoor,its a little bit sad to see so many little plants in a grow knowing what can be like with lots of :sun and soil :)

Thanks for your words and stopping here 7R,always happy to see you around.

Peace

T

Tolpan

Lovely!

A good friend, who's travelling all over the world,gave me 2 different strains from Vietnam and one from Thailand. You scared me, 24 weeks flowering:nerd

Now I don't know if I should give them a go.

Thanks for your amazing pics!

Tolpan

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow those are some long flowering girls. Congrats on being able to pull this off and enjoy the top quality smoke you are gonna get. We all love to see a true gardener pull off some long flowering ladies.

D

Donk Frog

I hear ya Donk. I would love to grow so many of the sativas I've seen here. My best performer outdoor is Afghani. I have had success with plenty of Indicas but as for the sativas it's a different story.
ttsc.bhs Your plants are HUGE. Consider yourself lucky to be growing huge sativas. Good job.
Hey Donk, do you know of any hybrids that grow well outdoor here in Canada? Sativa doms?

I did a big outdoor grow about 5-6 years ago and even though a lot got taken:punch I still ended up with a couple of 7-8 footers :gigglefinishing around end sept early oct:rock...problem is i don't know the strains as it was a bunch of seeds from marc emery's outdoor mix.....however if you check my pics of zorro in the smoke report, it is very stable high yeliding plant, indoors she fishes in 63-76days leaning very sativa side, she could be a good outdoor producer.....but I don't know anyone sell them now :doh .... I bought my at BCBD in 2005 or 06....:time ...ask DrCandyman that guys outdoor grow was kick ass:cool

F

farmer joe

Yeah I seen the monster grow from candyman. I too had some 7 ft. plants this year. This was the best growing season in Ontario I have ever seen. Unfortunately the big plants I pulled in were cuttings from a nameless mother my friend gave me. Thanks for the help man.
That Congo x Pakistan F1 looks real tasty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom