some bud shots from last harvest!

• Thread starter green bastard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green bastard

green bastard

hey guys heres some shots of some of the buds i'm smoking and growing! and a pic or 2 of some bubble.....ask if you would like to know the strains

New pics 192
New pics 190
New pics 167
New pics 186
New pics 170
New pics 169
New pics 123
New pics 085
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
whats the stain homie? top one almost looks like purple kush a lil....

green bastard

green bastard

the bud next to the gatorade b

whats the stain homie? top one almost looks like purple kush a lil....

the bud next to the gatorade bottle is pk the first gew are twisted purple ogk from elite and the last few are nl5

green bastard

green bastard

damn that twisted purple ogk looks mouthwatering...

man she is tasty its one i'll be holding on for a while(i have 2 phenos)....well at least there were a couple of good things that came from elite

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Hay GB that twisted purple looks awsome bro, I have a pack of thoes also waiting to pop some, was wondering did u have any hermies, and how many beans did u pop to get a purple pheno, thanks.........GM

green bastard

green bastard

Hay GB that twisted purple looks awsome bro, I have a pack of thoes also waiting to pop some, was wondering did u have any hermies, and how many beans did u pop to get a purple pheno, thanks.........GM

hey grow master believe it or not i ran through i think it was like 4 seeds great germ rates and out of the 4 there were 2 males 1 i used for breeding and 2 females i still have both phenos and both turn very purple around the 10 to the 11 week pop em man you wont be dissappointed!

Top Bottom