Some current stuff im doing (Medical)

• Thread starter PaperStreet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Wanted to do a small side journal on some stuff im vegging maybe get a little feedback ill have questions on phenos and such im sure some of yall here have seen.
Recently popped a few packs of some old school EG (Elite) gear i was gifted ill start here.
First up im really stoked with this one here.
ChemxBubba.. only got one to hatch but pleased with the plant so far i have totally neglected all this EG gear to the point its all dried out several times to brittle stems but has bounced back well for me a little crisp in the leaves but happy n healthy considering. Only the strong survive around here.
Like i said im really looking for any input i can get far as what yall r seeing in phenos.
Never grown any real chem but my buddy has a great chem hybrid im sold its some of the nicest shyt ive seen but ive also seen some really crappy shyt as well but fingers are crossed here.

Some current stuff im doing medical
Some current stuff im doing medical 2
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

EG gear continues i got one to pop outta this pack marked OGK X Sd everything im seeing here is saying SD all the way so far. Cant stand plants that grow so spindly and rubber limbed but learned from experience these are usually the ones that str8 bring it no matter how bad i can stand watching them grow nevermind trimming but from what i seen of that dank sourd shit comes down nice n solid str8 lime fuel funky nuggs so will see that what im hopeing for here theres so much promise in sourd hybrids man!

20130619 173241
20130615 161053
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

And last of the Elite gear some Dbl purp sfv super stoked about these here some of the strongest medz i ever toked where dbl sfv from these genetix shits str8 fire if icget the right pheno its all over with! Lol these will be the first in flower but got some really nice solid lil gems in here nice and uniform fat stalked and well spaced skys the limit here i hope!

20130619 173256
20130615 160928
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Some other stuff im happy to be doing
Pretty sure this is Uc08xUc11 been stoked about this cross right out the gate from str8 funky stank to trich covered plants as u can see very stinky n these havent even seen flower pad yet i know its gonna be hard picking a keeper here outta all these chem hybrids im doing im sure i gotta pull something nice n chemmy down im hopeing! Also doing some pbbx as well just put some on flower last week no veg pix i guess i lost them but be sure to be on the lookout for some chunky purps up in here real soon like fosho already got my very first pistils popping from a couple of them and there already purple for the purple heads lol.

20130622 155912
20130603 163851
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Also gonna be throwing down some SSK sfvxssd real soon got a couple females i cant wait to get on flower pad.
Got a crazy MkxBrx on flower pad by far the biggest plant ive ever seen on my flower pad anyway freekin huge in the dwc def carved out its own corner but should be well worth the wait ima grab some cuts from her if shes gonna yield me like im thinkin i gotta keep her around. Some RrxBrx man never had such a hard time picking a keeper i cant keep them all but from a homie hookup on this brx gear i couldnt be happier and this royal rumble gots there heads wringin lolz big ups sixxer shoulda took my time with ur gear lolz lesson learned!
Sorry bout all the posts ill learn how to keep my shyt contained all in one post sooner or later and pix coming from flower pad soon as well i dont like posting without pix to show what i mean..
Anyway enjoy the show should be some nice shyt in here shortly.
Peace

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Snatched some pix of this beaster MkxBr i been doing for ya.. Shes easily rockkin her own lil 4x4 corner under the 1k pretty stoked as ive never had a plant this big on flower pad so i have no idea what to expect she is in water tho and nuggs are already tight and shes got plenty of legs full all up n down so should be great!

20130623 151547
sixstring

sixstring

nice shrub bro,looks like ya got her dialed in this run.is she loud smelling?man i gotta get a few of those popped and check em out one of these days lol.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

No just kinda smells like berry lifesavors nice n sweet she the one that had the most rose red color to her if u remember.. The Rr are all pretty loud tho rangeing from almost a rotten rubarb funk to a rotten skunk piss rubarb lifesaver i guess lolz shyts dank tho man. Rr is where it was at for me on all the gear! U should have some real nice shyt i think u will be pleasently surprised with ur own shyt haha

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Yea i spose ima have to snag a cut from her i just cant see scrappin a yielder this good and the smoke was above average too just didnt have much taste this round however is nice and dialed in so should be a whole new can of whoop ass to open up on me haha didnt u say the Mk was ur best yielder?

sixstring

sixstring

yeah pretty much.but that last sfv i chopped was nice n heavy,im sure if i ran clones a few more times i could do even better with her.my master smell real earthy with just a hint of sweet in there and packs a punch.but your girl def had alot of the rose in her with that color.
gdk is just as green as can be man,gunna be a bunch of nice colas on that bish.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

I seen that bro ur gdk looks like shes gonna be stacked no doubt nice lil hard looking eraser size nuggz so far? Should purple up for ya too looks like they all are from what i see just like urs some r more pronounced.. Looks like she got a lil more stretch from the sfv side of thangs to cant wait to see what she does for ya. U should know if u got a gdp leaner structuraly nugg wise tho those nuggs come right out the gate nice n dense?

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Hey all thanks for the inquiries and watching so far so gravy man nothing much i figured i post up my up pot on the elite gear for no other reason cept just getting to an up pot these days seems to be a major feat for me n im just damn glad i was finally able to get to it. Trimmed um up a bit as they went from party cups in coco to the 2liter sq pots in pro mix couldnt wait to get it done anyway this should take alot of wieght off the shoulders with watering them cups 1 or maybe twice a day YUCK haha diggin the promix tho seem to stay a lil more wet for twice as long ill take whatever i can get.. Be easy on me this my first time in pro mix so keep it in mind as i get flowering and start burnin shyts up lol jk man i think i got my feed figured out i got some really healthy happy ass plants green as they can get and i intend in keeping them the same way to the end.. There fans is reaching so this is good sign!

20130626 020725
20130626 020710
Top Bottom