Some Cuts

• Thread starter devilrays
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
devilrays

devilrays

Just wanted to throw up a pic of 3 dif trays of cuts rooting. I have no clue what order they are in but, they are... Biker Kush 2.0 (best pheno I've seen besides Karma's), Ghost Rider 2.0 (2 dif phenos, both are keepers), Larry's Lemon Cookies (unreleased from CannaVenture and absolute fire!) Casey Jones, Chemmy Jones (ultra potent), Purple Berry x TrainWreck (the best Train Wreck cross I have ran or seen), Chemdog D x Electric Larry Land (huge buds O'fire) and last but not least, my Keeper MotorBreath, which to me smells like a mix of Blue Berry Muffins and Gasoline and is some of the best meds I have ever had!! Some are going to a buddy... I know you will like them! Enjoy!

Some cuts
Some cuts 2
Some cuts 3
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
FIRE list of cuts there @devilrays ! Nice selection. I had to laugh at the "Ultra Potent" comment on your Chemmy Jones as i had a pheno i found from it that floored a few people, haha its a killer cross, wish id kept that one. Great choices though man, blow em up! Peace to ya!
Motiv

devilrays

devilrays

@motiv303 that Chemmy Jones is extremely potent. Def wasn't expecting it to be like that lol I seen it grab a few people "by the boo boo" ha!!
And thanks guys for the kind words!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
@motiv303 that Chemmy Jones is extremely potent. Def wasn't expecting it to be like that lol I seen it grab a few people "by the boo boo" ha!!
And thanks guys for the kind words!
For REAL bro, i gave a sample to some peeps at a VERY popular dispensary in Denver (like been on tv multiple times popular) & the "Master Grower"s GF & their main ( very cool chick) budtender got floored by it (their comment, not mine). Chemmy jones FTW!

true grit

true grit

I can attest to the chemmy jones kickin ass. Def a pheno i shoulda kept around. Man the motorbreath sounds tasty for sure

CornfedDread

CornfedDread

Very nice man blueberry an gasoline sounds fn out this world flavor.

neverbreak

neverbreak

very nice devilray bro, yer runnin some real fire there.

neverbreak

Top Bottom