some CVS gear I recently ran

• Thread starter fortwunty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fortwunty

fortwunty

So, I popped a few of each of the Purple Berry BX and East Coast Royal Diesel. ECRD #1 was male and ended up getting axed. Purple Berry BX #3 was male and also got the axe. PBBX#2 died due to a stupid mistake during transfer. I didn't veg them near as long as I wanted to, I had to rush things a month or so ahead of my original schedule.

I used Bio CANNA nutes (Bio Rhizotonic, Bio Vega, Bio Flores, Bio BOOST) w/ some mycorrhizae/trichoderma/beneficials. One aircooled 600w in a SJ DR150 (5' x 5'). 2 1/2 gallon pots (I think) with not nearly that much Pro-mix HP. Hand watered.

Sorry for the crappy pics... and I'm no pro. I had a lot of issues in veg due to personal life, which caused me to get behind on things and I didn't lollipop anything or prune much at all. Only a couple plants got topped. I've got a lot more pics, but this gives you an idea. I'm absolutely in love with both phenos of ECRD! Sick, sick strain. Very narco and tasty. Glad I scooped it. Not much of a fan of the Purple Berry.

ECRD #2
East coast royal diesel 2 collage

ECRD #3
East coast royal diesel 3 collage

Purple Berry BX #1
Purple berry bx 1 collage

Purple Berry BX #4
Purple berry bx 4 collage

blazer

blazer

Lookin nice bro just popped some ECRD a few days ago looks great what type of stretch in 12/12, what kinda smells flavors, that purpleberry looks sweet also. How is flavor not what you were expecting if not much of a fan cause it looks eye appealing thanks for sharing pics!

fortwunty

fortwunty

Well the pure purple one has that peppery purple flavor that is common with a lot of the other pure purples I've found (especially DPD and hybrids) and depending on how pronounced it is, it's not that great. The other Purple Berry is a little better, but no berry flavor in sight. The purple ECRD is sour and fruity with that diesel exhale. Very, very tasty. ECRD #3 tastes more diesel but has a sweetness to it as well, no sour. It's definitely in my top 5 faves of all time -- very medicating, lots of pain relief that comes on as a creeper about 5 minutes after your first hit. You get high before the medicating effects, I've found.

@flip -- PBBX #1 was 20", PBBX #4 was 21", ECRD #2 was 17", and ECRD #3 was 18" tall
@harvest -- PBBX #1 was 28", PBBX #4 was 34", ECRD #2 was 31", and ECRD #3 was 33" tall
^ IIRC... I misplaced my numbers for the harvest, but I've got a crazy memory for numbers and if you knew me in real life, you'd trust those numbers pretty accurately haha

I hope that's a little more informative and not a jumbled mess... just had a couple dabs of some sap I made from the ECRD #3 sugar trim/popcorns.

blazer

blazer

The ECRD sounds real nice so do the dabs also, thanks for the info! Any more pics looks great!

B

bckwht

I hope Cvs continues to make the ecrd, that's one I wanted and just slept on it along with a lot of his gear (dawg jam91 being biggest loss for me) but I think cvs recently posted that he actually has the real deal ecsd so no more sleepin for this guy..thanks for posting some shots of those beauties

fortwunty

fortwunty

@bckwht: He didn't use the real deal ECSD for making ECRD? Hmm, I coulda sworn he said it was the ECSD cut... if not, why bother naming it after the ECSD? That was the only reason I wanted it. I stayed away from his PBD because he used a Sour Diesel from Rez.

@blazer: Here's a few more pics of the two ECRDs...

ECRD #2
ECRD2 1 ECRD2 2 ECRD2 3

ECRD #3
ECRD3 1 ECRD3 2 ECRD3 3

*edit* My camera and photography skills are not that great.

B

bckwht

@bckwht: He didn't use the real deal ECSD for making ECRD? Hmm, I coulda sworn he said it was the ECSD cut... if not, why bother naming it after the ECSD? That was the only reason I wanted it. I stayed away from his PBD because he used a Sour Diesel from Rez.

@blazer: Here's a few more pics of the two ECRDs...

Sorry you misunderstood me, I was saying that he DID use the real ecsd in the ecrd cross...sorry for confusion

B

bckwht

Not sure why my post looks like its apart of the quote but just to be clear, the ECSD was used for the ecrd cross as far as I know

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Wow Fortwunty.. VERY NICE!! Ive been saying for over a year now, how special East Coast Royal Diesel truely is......And YES, The ECSDclone was used.... ECSD clone x Purple Berry BX....

Purple Berry Diesel was Purple Berry Mom x Sour Diesel male....It was very nice, and there is a nice PBD cut floating around from MI to SoCal.....

As nice as PBD really is, I stand by the fact that ECRD is Better, thats the reason, I discontinued PBD, and let ECRD take her spot on the Base gear Line-up....

ECRD WILL be released again, in 2013....FOR SURE!!

Dawg Jam 91 for that matter as well...

I have obviously ran ECRD from seed a few different times.. Most plants from seed will have the same flower structure as Fortwuntys pics... A nice amount of color comes through the cure...IMO, its a perfect amount of color, just enough to make ECRD standout..

From my experiences with ECRD in general, is most have a Sour Berry smell... and from what Ive seen, its almost a perfect description.... Its almost 50% Sour and 50% Berries... Due to the taste, Its some really nice meds to smoke, simply because of the taste.. ECSD clone has great taste as well, but IMO, East Coast Royal Diesel has more potentcy....

ECRD really does have it all.. nice yielder.. dense flowers, great plant structure, opens enough to let a lot of light penetration.... bag appeal is Great...Frosty, some color...flowering times are relatively short... smell / taste is IMO, "Elite" Quality....

Again Fortwunty.. great job.... Hit me up with a PM... Got something for ya...

-CV

fortwunty

fortwunty

Hey, thanks for the kind words! Here's a couple dry shots... #3 is frosty as hell. I blasted some earlier today. It's almost an atrocity to blast these buds... almost. The extracts are #&^@*!% amazing though. #2 ends up with a lot of red in it, #3 has a nice light golden color. The Purple Berry stuff came out with a red/purple hue as well (both).

ECRD #2
Ecrd2

ECRD #3
Ecrd3

Top Bottom