Some deficiencies I'd like to identify and avoid

• Thread starter TheBravestPioneer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheBravestPioneer

TheBravestPioneer

Growing in half gallon coco pots using advanced nutrients connoisseur coco base at half strength and pretty much every supplemental including cal mag.

I did have some pump failures that left me dry a few times through the grow, making me think a salt buildup and lockout occurred

First two pictures are strawberry gorilla at day 42, it still has 35 days to go and isn't in rough shape but every plant has a couple leaves like this.

Last pictures with severe leaf burn are ice cream cake around day 55. Only one got this bad but the rest were still only slightly better

Some deficiencies id like to identify and avoid
Some deficiencies id like to identify and avoid 2
Some deficiencies id like to identify and avoid 3
Some deficiencies id like to identify and avoid 4
bighempn

bighempn

I think you will be ok. I think mj plants start to cannibalize their leaves when they get stressed from something. I’m having a little bit of issues running coco for my mother plants in my veg room right now due to light stress and under watering. I’ve noticed with coco, it’s almost impossible to over water but what happens when it dries out too much and you hit em again with nutes, it stacks and builds up causing major Ph spikes. I’m going to set up a pump and timer for my moms and stop the hand watering. I’m also in week 7 in my flower room running hps DEs and a few plants stretched too close to the lights and the fan leaves are getting torched rn but the buds are nice and dense and super frosty. Also just some food for thought, sometimes less is more. I only run a 3 part bast, cal mag, pyro k, bud xl and a little bit bud in the beginning, some great white powder, and I run clean roots every watering. You can kinda see in the pic , my tallest tops have fried leaves but the buds are absolutely fine.

602E19D5 4C64 4CE4 BE4B 9465E5E76A89
C797CCC7 2E64 48BF BAEC B3456A3CBE3A
41456705 BDC2 4034 84E1 D379E7C2ADA0
F0839CC4 74FD 4E75 9C3B B124A4238D19
ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Exactly, when you let it dry you get lockout you need to keep Coco 60-80% hydrated at most times. Weird stuff but if you keep the same genes you can really hone your nutes to perfection

Top Bottom