Some Deficiency but I could be chasing my tail

• Thread starter brookstown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

brookstown

Some Deficiency SHIT!

I have some grape ape vegging that i can't flower until they are in better shape. They are in canna coco/perlite and first feed with tap water ( lower than 40 PPM) House and gardens full veg dosages and 5ml calmag.

They started showing issues about 3 weeks ago and I started giving them HG coco full line with R/O water and 10ml calmag nver really seemed to get better only when foliar feed the cal/mag.

I really want to get behind the coco I've heard nothing but great stuff about it.

What do you guys think?

BTW the plant in front of the lids are GA also but does not look as bad as the one on the bottom

Gadef1
Gadef2
Gadef3
Gadef4
Gadef5
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm not sure what you're trying to show, brookstown. I see a wee bit of tip burn, some purpling of petioles, and in one pic a very slight showing of interveinal chlorosis.

But! If what you're seeing is only improving with a foliar of Ca/Mg (whatever brand you're using) then it makes me wonder what's going on in the root zone that the plant's not taking up what you're giving it.

What pH you running the nutes at? I've never worked with any other coco except the big Botanicare bales, and I hear those are shyte compared to some other brands.

T

th3b12ain

Hey brookstown im running the same line of nutes with coco... try cutting back on the HG A&B to 3-4 mils per gallon vs. 5 mils your plants looks like its on the boarder line of too much nutes. Try flushing it with 1 mil or HG root accelerator and 5 mils of Cal-Mag PH @ 5.8 and flush and wait till 1-2 days and feed with less amounts of nutes.

This is what doing right now and im in week 4 of my vegging.

Per Gallon:

3 mils of HG A&B base
1 mil of Root accelerator
1-2 mils of multi-zen
5 mils of Cal-Mag
2 mils of Advance Nutes - B52
Great White every 3 feeds
Compost Tea 5-10 mils

Some of my plants like it some don't.

Top Bottom