Some Dynasty Genetics, LIT and Sannie selections

• Thread starter mysticepipedon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Glad to hear you say you saw the winter fade quick. I have repeats/ clones from my earlier grows that had great winter colors before but I never realized how soon it may have started.
4+ weeks in flower on what I am doing now and I see N def. and wicked color change for maybe 2 weeks on some ! I am trying to 'adjust on the fly'.
I asked once last grow if I did it to my plants or if common and never got a real answer. They faded hard early last time IMO also.
I know my room is not completely mis managed as there are a few fantastically healthy plants that respond to my 'adjust on the fly', but others seem so far down the road [ @ 4 weeks!], that their fate is set.
Most of my room last time [19 plants] was done at 8 weeks, with milky trichs 90% and amber @10% .
I am now putting this behavior on strain more then me. I get some blame [or credit] but the plant is what it is.

Thanks for sharing, I value your input on all topics.
Yeah, by the time I notice an issue in flower, it's pretty much too late do to anything about it. I just have to remember that some plants need a lot more N at the beginning of flower, or they're completely yellow by week 5.

Purple colors like I've got on these two plants are just fine. It didn't come from cold, though. The plants were perfectly green and then gradually purpled up.

The one in the background in the first pic started to fade last week. I'm not concerned. Still plenty of green.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Beautiful job man. Looking forward seeing that Supa Durban at harvest.
I'm looking forward to trying it out. It only looks average on yield. I also think it will be like one of those big, fluffy dogs that gets shaved, and then you see it's actually kind of puny, after trimming. If it's good, I'll have to learn to dial it in.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

To me, Durban has magical properties. Hope you like it even if its not a fat bottom girl.
Out of all the plants in this grow, this is the one I'm most interested in trying. I like high intensity, energizing weed. Looks like I also might have some high intensity, energizing hash to deal with. (OMG, not that. Please, anything but that.)

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I tried a half-dried bud of the Supa Durban. I was still kind of draggy from a wee hours of the morning vape session that I did to put myself back to sleep. The cobwebs have been swept from my brain, but I can't tell much about the buzz beyond that. I just might have to WAIT UNTIL A BUD DRIES! I blame Biden.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I tried a half-dried bud of the Supa Durban. I was still kind of draggy from a wee hours of the morning vape session that I did to put myself back to sleep. The cobwebs have been swept from my brain, but I can't tell much about the buzz beyond that. I just might have to WAIT UNTIL A BUD DRIES! I blame Biden.
I know people that press still green and do other weird stuff, but the only method I have found to really speed things up is freeze drying under vacuum. I think I read somewhere you are about out of the green, funny what we are sometimes driven to do. One of the best growers on the farm and your sucking on a wet green ass bud lol. Dammit Biden!

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

This won't be a bin-busting harvest, but I'm expecting a brain-buster. Here's the Cinnamon Rollz that didn't pop nanners:
7 10 22CinnamonRollz

This was 8 weeks and 2 or 3 days.

She looks nearly identical to my Supa Durban. I haven't taken any advanced tastes, but I'm sure she's quite different. Scent is a mix. I'll have to ponder it a while. It's mostly a chemical stink, but there's a lot going on. She could be done this week.

The Supa Durban is done. I harvested most of the plant and left some lowers to catch some more rays. The buzz is very Durban dominant, but with more kick than pure Durban.

Scents from Arise are making me think it could the The Shit. One of them "looks ready," but the trichs aren't there yet.

The larger of my two Motherlodes looks good. Could be done in 10 weeks. The Motherlode Kush plants are really fattening up and they look like they'll go longer than the ordinary, household Motherlode.

Lemon Sunrise will be done by 10 weeks. That cut will be retired after this run. I'm going to run it again from seed to see what other phenos are in there. The plant that looks like it will take longest to finish is Scarlet Begonias. It doesn't seem that running it from clone rather than seed shortens ripening time.

The fade is on and the plants are looking crappy, except for the buds. More pics as the opportunities arise.

BTW, the sister of that Cinnamon Rollz kicked ass, even though I chopped it at around 7 weeks and it wasn't nearly done. I kept the main cola to sample. It smelled nothing like the one pictured.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I harvested most of the plants already, without taking pics. It's been a hell of a few years — no time to do anything. But enough excuses! There are a couple of plants left — the Motherlode Kush, by Sannie. This one has some purple notes.
MotherlodeKush cu

This is the only strain I haven't taken a sneak taste of. When I grabbed an advanced taste of plain old Motherlode, without the Kush, I was not impressed. However, it went another 2-3 weeks after I took that taste, so...

I'll do some smoke reports to make up for my pic-taking laziness. So far:

Cinnamon Rollz — a good, very tasty indica dom, but I detect nothing that would remind me of cinnamon rolls. This plant created the stickiest mess I've ever dealt with while trimming. It is not the most potent indica I've grown, but it is decent.

Arise — Very powerful sativa dom, but the one pheno I tried, so far, is one of those plants where after a while, you don't notice you're high sometimes. At other times, you realize you're fucked up as hell. The jury is still out, but I do understand why Rasta Jeff crossed Arise to so many other strains — it gives them a potency boost without imposing much on the flavor, scent and overall effects of the mom.

Supa Durban — If you're a Durban Poison fan, you would like this. But as you would know if you're a DP fan, it is not a relaxing strain. If you have something heavy on your mind (like how you're going to get all the work done that you have to get done) it is not your best choice.

Lemon Sunrise and Peyote Pancake are regulars in my grows. As usual, they kick ass — but I am dropping the LS cut for another pheno hunt. Peyote Pancake is knockout weed for me, though I don't know if everyone would react that way to it.

The Motherlode was fruity scented, sort of a 50/50 hybrid. I'll try them both before I give a thumbs up or thumbs down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom